AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Am I wrong to not necessarily be excited for Monta? I think I'd prefer to get Iggy and defense vs Monta and offense. I mean people say that they like offense to be stretched across the floor but, I'd like to see some wing defense. I'm not sure who we would have to send in an "in theory" situation for iggy so I'll just give examples for some players currently on. If we kept Jameer, RA, JJ while our team cycles through the starters on any given game wouldn't it be more pertinent to spread the defense? I mean I understand the difference of Davis is presumed but, still to be seen. Those three guys in particular are more offense oriented. So I just thought the implementation of Iggy would be more beneficial.

1 thing i don't understand is if Dwight does get traded to the Nets, and both him and DWill re-sign, they're really not going to have a great team around them?

DWill

Morrow

SF?

PF?

Dwight

They won't have enough money to re-sign Humphries so is he really leaving us for a better situation in NJ?

Yeah I've thought the same thing.

I think it's just a simple matter of Big City, New Lights.

Dwight is like a twisted rollercoaster ride at Universal

First part is all fun and laughter, then you enter a dark, scary tunnel where you have no idea what's happening, it goes round and round, up is down and left is now right, you get out and it's all sunshine and fun, whoopdeedoo, then another tunnel and you scream like a 6 year old, exit the tunnel and the fear is turning into laughter again and it's a steep uphill climb... only to enter yet another tunnel but now going really fast down and lights blinking and scary sounds all around you... you exit and enter a slow, somewhat secure part of the ride, only to see a gate coming up with a giant question mark on it and you have no idea what's behind it...

If D-Will and Dwight want to play together and want to win championship, I really don't understand why they try to do in Nets and not in Orlando, which is better franchise in every *****ing way. And why Otis don't try to get D-Will, instead we act like we are crappy team and Nets are some big strong franchise.

I don't understand why they want to team up with the Nets. Only to bolt and sign as FA in Dallas? Seems stupid to cry for a trade now, only to create more hate when you bolt from there to join the third team.

I mean, if the Nets are such a great place to be, why didn't LeBron go there? Why not Wade? Bosh? Stoudemire? Melo?

The Nets have always and will always be the cellar dweller regarding fanbase and popularity of the NY teams.