AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

That's true, but still our 3 spot is still awful

This. I'd probably prefer Iggy to Monta cos he plays some D and can play the 2 and the 3. Share minutes with JJ at the 2, and with Hedo at the 3.

That said, Monta can cover the PG spot.

That's true, but still our 3 spot is still awful

It would solve our biggest issue which is the need for a player to be able to create for others and himself. Hedo might actually have a better season if there was a player like that on the team (I hate hedo so I am looking at this in a non biased way towards him).

Am I the only one who doesnt want to see Hedo in a Magic uniform. He thinks hes way better than he really is and always tries to take over a game when he doesnt have the ability to. I really hope we can drop his baggage off somewhere else.

It would solve our biggest issue which is the need for a player to be able to create for others and himself. Hedo might actually have a better season if there was a player like that on the team (I hate hedo so I am looking at this in a non biased way towards him).

Hedo will be Hedo. As Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid"

This. I'd probably prefer Iggy to Monta cos he plays some D and can play the 2 and the 3. Share minutes with JJ at the 2, and with Hedo at the 3.

That said, Monta can cover the PG spot.

I'd prefer Iggy, but beggers can't be choosers. If we could get either, I'd scream like a little girl. Getting Ellis or Iggy plus Big Baby would be a nice offseason for Otis. Two guys on Dwight's "list."

• Upvote 1

haha he'll drop 25 pts per game for us.

If he didn't do that for a semi-lottery team, I doubt he'll ever approach anything close on a playoff team.

Dude's basically Jamal Crawford.