AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Don't listen to Dave, either. I talked to him today, he's just being a negative nancy. This CP3 trade isn't any kind of power shift in the West. They traded away most of their length, and Paul and Kobe both need the basketball to be effective. Perhaps if Kobe were younger, this would look a bit like the Heat, but he's not.

AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy

Hearing ORL may be making a splash of their own. In talks w/76ers to acquire AI2.

17 seconds ago

Jerk. I had to look at my twitter twice to realize it was a fake. Ugh.

Don't listen to Dave, either. I talked to him today, he's just being a negative nancy. This CP3 trade isn't any kind of power shift in the West. They traded away most of their length, and Paul and Kobe both need the basketball to be effective. Perhaps if Kobe were younger, this would look a bit like the Heat, but he's not.

Their entire front line is also the walking wounded now.

LA's last two big trades have been assists from Jerry West while he was in Memphis and now the league in the form of the Hornets ownership, who is left out there to feed them?

What!!?!?!

I've been going to these boards for a while and have just never posted and I fall for it every time. You'd figure I'd learn sooner or later.

You went from six to midnight didn't you?