Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

"NBA Source .. Your inside source to NBA lastest trade rumors and official NBA acquirements"

Either this guy is a fake or a moron. Maybe both.

LindsayM_CSN Lindsay McCormick

by cb1115

Sources telling me this trade is still in the works. Nothing is finalized yet.

1 minute ago

Lindsay McCormick

LindsayM_CSN Lindsay McCormick

by cb1115

Just got the voicemail of Magic PR/Communications saying they are out of the office until tomorrow.

1 minute ago

SHE'S STILL GOING

"it's not finalized". . . translation: it's not really true and once it doesn't happen I can just say they weren't able to finish off a better deal

I cant wait until thursday to see Otis make another mind "bottling" trade (In the words of Will Ferrell). I fully expect Otis to provide another WTF moment. I expect I will pound my head into the table two or three times and say what was he thinking, he just made the team a lot worse....again. I also expect our next available first rounder to be jettisoned for maybe a late second rounder.

Then I come on the message boards and the rah rahs are spouting about how we "needed" to make a move and there wasnt really anything else out there (meanwhile the Lakers get Jerry West to donate the best parts of their team for Luke Waltons game used condoms). Our guys werent playing up to their potential and we needed to acquire some overpaid, downward spiraling, bad knee, gun toting players who just need a change of scenery. You know more hedos and more gilberts dont make a better team but Im sure Otis is looking to add a few more of "his" guys on draft night. And now the good news Fran you just plain out right suk.