Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

since when do you have this kind of authority bro to just start new threads bro c'mon srsly

Round 3: also known as "Who will be sent to the D-league and then be working the check-out line at your local Safeway in a year!"

Hold on guys I need to take a leak and I have a big bladder so hold on lol brb

"The Magic, with the potential of a lockout, weren't a viable option for Fran," Cabelo said. "We don't know with any degree of certainty what the conditions would be or whether he'd get to play [any games because of the labor situation]."

They act as if the NBA is going to cease to exist after this. Fran can really suck the big one.

Lets kick this thing off the right way.

God that tune is awesome. Every sporting event should begin with that ditty.

Looks like the lockout gave Fran the excuse he was looking for all along to stay overseas... Oh well, good riddance.. I hope we trade his rights, or renounce them, just sick of the bs with this guy

OF COURSE MR ADMIN CLOSES IT THIS ISNT THE FINAL THREAD IDIOTS THE OFFSEASON GOES ON FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3 MONTHS AND THIS THREAD WILL HAVE ANOTHER 200 PAGES BY JUNE 30TH THEN WE'LL NEED AT LEAST ANOTHER TWO FOR CBA AND LOCKOUT AND EVENTUALLY FAS AND MORE TRADES AND WOW I QUIT IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN FORUM JUST FOR ME AND NO ONE IS ALLOUD

• Upvote 1