Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

Man, Iggy and Nocioni would be great. Iggy just has that nasty defense and passing skill, and Nocioni is an enforcer type. He would tick off 'Bron so badly. Throw in some Mayo and we're ballin'.

Has anyone ever read about Turk or Arenas pining for a championship? Both of those guys drive me nuts in different ways. One's the joker, while the other's sleepy.

How does Otis not get fired after this article????????????????????????

I wonder what would've happened to the Mavs if Cuban left after them getting robbed in the Finals and losing in the first round a year later. . .

Spurs wouldn't want Nelson, they're trying to get George Hill to start

Plus they want a legit big next to TD. That is not Bass.

SA and Orlando aren't good trade partners. Go elsewhere.

Plus they want a legit big next to TD. That is not Bass.

SA and Orlando aren't good trade partners. Go elsewhere.

They like Splitter

Bianchi said on his show this morning that they were going to announce something tomorrow morning on his show and that he thinks it could keep dwight in town. He didn't say anything more than that so I don't know what he is referring too. He is also going to have stan on there as a guest at about 8:30 tomorrow morning. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Bianchi said on his show this morning that they were going to announce something tomorrow morning on his show and that he thinks it could keep dwight in town. He didn't say anything more than that so I don't know what he is referring too. He is also going to have stan on there as a guest at about 8:30 tomorrow morning. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Interesting...

I could be completely wrong but I do not feel Tony Parker is so much better than Jameer Nelson where I would be willing to throw anything at the Spurs.