Sign in to follow this  
Berto

The "Official" Orlando Magic Appreciation Thread

Hey, you win some...you lose some. The guys played hard out there and just fell short this time. Let's be real, it could be much worse. We should all feel lucky to be fans of such a great organization.

Thanks for the crazy season, and most importantly, go Bulls!!!

• Upvote 5

Hey, you win some...you lose some. The guys played hard out there and just fell short this time. Let's be real, it could be much worse. We should all feel lucky to be fans of such a great organization.

Thanks for the crazy season, and most importantly, go Bulls!!!

Yep, what can you do. A rollercoaster ride of a season.

edit: actually, screw rooting for anyone else. Im rooting for the underdogs baby!!

Disappointed in the season ending early, but proud to be a Magic fan. Always will be.

I'm rooting for nobody.

This team (players) were mentally weak, butter fingers, no intensity, etc. but I stood with them until the end and will keep on doing it

Hope we make some good off season deals, can't wait to see them

WE. BELIEVE. IN. MAGIC. :headbang:

(i root for NONE OTHER)

Like last year, again i believe we lost for not bringing our A game effort-wise.

Let's get even better next year, more mature and focused.

Take care :cheers:

Go Magic! Sorry the season ended prematurely. With a few lucky bounces here and there, we would have had the chance to show the world that this team is capable of competing against any team. Too bad it's over.

Lots to think about this summer. Dwight, please don't leave us!!!!!

I feel like crying.

We were literally a missed tip in at the buzzer and 2 missed FTs by D12 away from the championship. And from then on its' gotten worse every year.

If Otis somehow bring in Iggy/G-Wallace and a legit backup C we make a run again.

To clarify the "go Bulls" thing, I just want them to smack the Hawks in the face. I don't think i've ever had more hatred for a team in my life, so I want them to be embarrassed. I'd much rather see some Western conference teams do well like Dallas, Memphis, and OKC.

Too soon for me Kberto.

All I can say is I hope Chicago sweeps them out as badly as we did last year. I can deal with losing to a good team, little difficult to stomach losing to a collection of low IQ 1on1 players with a couple of fat homo's as their centers.