Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

No. Not in this universe.

Jareth,

I have to ask...how are you so insanely fast at posting twitter updates no matter if its morning lunch or 4 in the morning?

Jareth,

I have to ask...how are you so insanely fast at posting twitter updates no matter if its morning lunch or 4 in the morning?

I'm the poster this forum needs, not the poster this forum wants.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Frank, Adelman, Casey, JVG if he decided to coach. Not Jackson.

Respectfully disagree -

Frank the coach in New Jersey? Who had arguably the second big three in the common era, behind the Spurs, and couldn't win with Jefferson, Kidd, and VC all playing probably at the peak of their careers? Pass.

Adelman. Fired in Portland. Fired in Golden State. Teams elected not to renew his contract after he would give them good regular seasons and fail in the post season. Also old school coach who never had the best reputation of relating with players. Those types of coaches aren't successful anymore. So Yea, pass.

Casey. He seems like he could be a legit possibility. Successful in Dallas so far.

JVG is an idiot. Pass.

Off your list, I would probably put Casey over Jackson, but I still think Jackson is better than most other options.

What exactly has Mark Jackson proven to be considered a potentially good head coach? He hasn't been an assistant. He hasn't gotten any experience coaching a team.

You can't just say "Well, he was a great player and a floor general, he has that going for him". I don't buy that. What are they realistically expecting him to do with that team? Win 30 games or so a year at best?

I don't know. Color me skeptical.

There isn't a reason to expect Jackson to be a good coach, especially not if you listen to his commentary. This is a man who as recently as Thursday insisted that leaving Chalmers open in the corner for the game tying 3 was: A. an intentional strategy by the Mavs and B. the correct decision.

All of the coaches on Jareth's list are much better candidates and there are many others as well. Hell, I'd have given Ewing a shot before Jackson, at least he has experience.

There isn't a reason to expect Jackson to be a good coach, especially not if you listen to his commentary. This is a man who as recently as Thursday insisted that leaving Chalmers open in the corner for the game tying 3 was: A. an intentional strategy by the Mavs and B. the correct decision.

All of the coaches on Jareth's list are much better candidates and there are many others as well. Hell, I'd have given Ewing a shot before Jackson, at least he has experience.

Most likely will not happen, but what if the dude in your avatar takes over for his brother. Man, would that cause some tension in the family

Who the hell cares if Jackson is coaching material? Let's just all hold hands and pray that the Warriors sign him so we can get this clown off the air.

Jackson is the coach of the Warriors.