Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I say we make a push for Nick Young in the offseason, or maybe Jamal Crawford. I don't know how the financials would work, but J-Rich's contract is up.

I cannot stress how bad Nick Young would be for this team, especially if the intention is to keep Dwight here, which it obviously is.

Gotta agree that the players we should be looking at are young talents like Mayo, Iggy, Granger etc. Whether we have the pieces to trade for these kind of guys without blowing up the roster even further and finding ourselves not only without a backup C but without a backup PF, remains to be seen.

HansyMagic21 Sean Reaves

by MickaelPietrus@

If @MickaelPietrus is a free agent this summer, which I believe he is..Hope to see Otis try and reaquire him, mistake letting him go!

Pietrus just retweeted this. Doesn't mean we are interested, but looks like he is.

I cannot stress how bad Nick Young would be for this team, especially if the intention is to keep Dwight here, which it obviously is.

Yeah, I don't care for these one dimensional chuckers with no basketball IQ. Nick Young and JR Smith need to stay the hell away from the Magic. . .

Pietrus just retweeted this. Doesn't mean we are interested, but looks like he is.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Tell him to shoot less and focus on defending well like we know he can.

• Upvote 1

I cannot stress how bad Nick Young would be for any team, especially if the intention is to not jump off a bridge, which it obviously is.

fixed.