Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks Game Thread

Madison Square Garden is such an ugly arena.

So to you probably the Empire State building is just a pile of stones and steel, the Statue of liberty is just a gal with a torch in her hand.

Come on dude thats a historical landmark. It can not be described with the terms nice, ugly or great. .

It is what it is, everybodys dream. . Even the air smells different their.

This is game number 72 for the Magic. Assuming that everyone plays to their average, the Magic should win. The defensive focus on Carmelo Anthony is already known but what about Brandon and Ryan on Amare again. Amare tore a hole into both of our galactic power forwards. I predict a tough night for the Orlando Magic front court. My eyes can't bear to see all the mishaps and dunks allowed on defense.

Now its time for dub's rant. The lack of importance on one single possession has gone to the low that it was three seasons ago. The turnovers are really stacking on one another. This makes a game on our upcoming schedule that should possibly be an easy win transform into a bear trap that just clamps the animal (Magic).

Right now, I can't trust the team...at all to get a simple win. If you look at the Orlando Magic schedule, it looks...very inconsistent after the nine game winning streak. We'll win some...then lose some..then win four..then go on some type of win loss win loss streak. Its a pattern that can drive someone that is coaching a team absolutely mad. Someone like you know who.

• Upvote 1

*These are pictures of Madison Square Garden that I stored on my computer last season. From this angle, it doesn't look bad at all.

YDNA, on 22 March 2011 - 06:45 PM, said:

Madison Square Garden is such an ugly arena.

what? it's one of the nicest arenas in all of the NBA. And it's gonna be even sweeter when they finish remodeling it.

newyorkmadisonsquaregar.png

newyorkmadisonsquaregar.png

This is game number 72 for the Magic. Assuming that everyone plays to their average, the Magic should win. The defensive focus on Carmelo Anthony is already known but what about Brandon and Ryan on Amare again. Amare tore a hole into both of our galactic power forwards. I predict a tough night for the Orlando Magic front court. My eyes can't bear to see all the mishaps and dunks allowed on defense.

Now its time for dub's rant. The lack of importance on one single possession has gone to the low that it was three seasons ago. The turnovers are really stacking on one another. This makes a game on our upcoming schedule that should possibly be an easy win transform into a bear trap that just clamps the animal (Magic).

Right now, I can't trust the team...at all to get a simple win. If you look at the Orlando Magic schedule, it looks...very inconsistent after the nine game winning streak. We'll win some...then lose some..then win four..then go on some type of win loss win loss streak. Its a pattern that can drive someone that is coaching a team absolutely mad. Someone like you know who.

Voldermort-bio.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or does MSG look... small, in these pictures?

Is it small?

I hear there is a secret clique on this forum that is directly responsible for the asbestos scare in MSG earlier this season. I hate them because they are the reason we have to play the Knicks twice in the next 6 days, both of them @NY.

Jerks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1