Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

With Dwight out on Monday

I remember Hedo did center position years ago if I right.

So, we have Bass, Clark, Hedo, and Ryan now for a big player. But don't forget we have Malik Allen too!

Bench members are answer! MAGIC all the way!

Thinking of Turk playing the 5-spot just made me vomit in my mouth, poop in my pants, expel liquid waste from my urethra, sneeze from my face, and bleed out my eyes... all at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Does this mean bass is gonna play D in this game? Is bass gonna rebound? I hope you are right.

i said bass can defend LA, not that he will. Bass on LA isn't playing him out of position.

I think the starting line up will be: Nelson - J.Richardson - Turkuglu - Bass - Anderson

I think not having Dwight is actually a good thing, many positives will come from this.

Howard gets to rest his body for 5 days.

The team gets to learn how to play with out Howard. I think this will be great for all of the players. This will allow them to take greater responsibility. I am really looking forward to watching this game. When Howard goes out of games for his rest we as a team really struggle. I think the team is too dependent on Howard, this will allow Van Gundy to learn how to manage the team better when Howard is not in the game, and should pay dividends for future games. Hopefully he can set up a good strategy that is not dependent on jacking 3's. I feel Anderson is a very capable inside scorer and wouldn't mind seeing him attack the basket when his defender is closing him out.

I expect a Huge game from Nelson, Anderson and Bass. But I expect J.Richardson and Turkuglu to struggle.

Anderson's energy is better off the bench IMO.

In a cosmic sense?

I wouldn't want Bass anywhere near LA. LA is too long 4 Bass 2 contest. LA will torch RA & Clark, but they have similiar length that might bother the occassional shot.

In a cosmic sense?

I wouldn't want Bass anywhere near LA. LA is too long 4 Bass 2 contest. LA will torch RA & Clark, but they have similiar length that might bother the occassional shot.

I said start Bass at center so Clark and Anderson (mostly Clark) could guard Aldridge.

I think the starting line up will be: Nelson - J.Richardson - Turkuglu - Bass - Anderson

I think not having Dwight is actually a good thing, many positives will come from this.

Howard gets to rest his body for 5 days.

The team gets to learn how to play with out Howard. I think this will be great for all of the players. This will allow them to take greater responsibility. I am really looking forward to watching this game. When Howard goes out of games for his rest we as a team really struggle. I think the team is too dependent on Howard, this will allow Van Gundy to learn how to manage the team better when Howard is not in the game, and should pay dividends for future games. Hopefully he can set up a good strategy that is not dependent on jacking 3's. I feel Anderson is a very capable inside scorer and wouldn't mind seeing him attack the basket when his defender is closing him out.

I expect a Huge game from Nelson, Anderson and Bass. But I expect J.Richardson and Turkuglu to struggle.

The problem is that the team can't play with out Dwight. Dwight is the only tough guy we have, the others are just too soft with except of Q Richardson and Clark. They will probably just shoot contested 3s Very little defense. Wallace will kill the group alone. I am pissed off that Dwight even got suspended at all. Why i it so legal that every player is free to slap Dwight, hit Dwight in the face, shoulders and neck with out a tech foul called? I only wish that Dwight would hurt that creep with his elbows and make the suspension count. I hate Stern- no wonder he gets booed in every arena. Stern retire or die soon.

• Downvote 1

Who knows....maybe they play so relaxed thinking they've already won the game and we come out ready to show everyone we can win w/o Howard....ok maybe I'm exaggerating on the second part, but you know what I mean.

I agree, who knows, which is why I said Portland should blow us out like we should have destroyed Sacramento.Hopefully the guys can put a win together.

jj is over due for a good shooting game. lets hope he steps up tonight. he should get some looks.

JJ won't have a good game until he gets divorced. His marriage has taken away his jump shot because he is too busy making brownies with the lil lady... lol