Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

With Dwight out on Monday

What would YOU put out as the starting five against Portland? I'd move Bass to the five and start Clark at the four. Anderson's energy is better off the bench IMO. I also would like to see how Earl defends against a guy like Aldridge.

I'd start Clark to guard Aldridge, as we need SOME defense. Hopefully Q gets a lot of burn to guard Wallace too. But, it will most likely be Meer-JRich-Hedo-Ryan-Bass. Oh god, that will make me want to shoot myself. Looking forward to the game, guys!! :(

SVG better start Earl at the four to guard aldridge. He's got the length and quickness to keep up with him. SVG has started Ryan instead of Clark for some reason before and Earl was the better length defender. The game will be really interesting though. Hopefully it's a big game for us to come together.

I'd start Gortat...oh wait!

I'd also move Bass and have Clark at the 4, but I something tells me Ryan will start instead of Clark.

It's horrible to think Howard will not play...In order for us to win, absolutely everyone would need to play hard as hell!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Aldridge doesn't put up 30 points on us I will be very surprised. There was a pretty good chance he would have done so even with Dwight starting.

If we had to lose dwight for a game, I don't mind it being against portland. Its not like camby is dingy to go off on us and bass can defend aldridge

Earl Clark will play anyway, so it is a good test for him.

Andre Miller usually has a good games against us and he will post up Jameer a lot. They have good SGs and SFs. I am afraid Matthews, Batum will cause us a lot of matchups problems.

Otis Smith calls up a big man from the d-league. Dude goes bananas. Gets signed to a max deal over the summer. Dwight gets traded for draft picks to the Thunder.

His name...

No idea, dude's on the d-league.

I feel ill. Someone put me out of my misery.