Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Dwight needs to grow up

I love Dwight and what he brings to the game, but he is such a lil cry baby. When you know you're sitting on 15 techs, why would you even think about doing something like this...

When Howard objected to a foul call in the first half, he disgustedly rolled the ball toward the Magic bench instead of throwing it to the referee. To make sure that no technical foul or delay of game violation was called, both Van Gundy and point guard Jameer Nelson scurried after the ball and quickly got it back to the official.

This is why he has this many techs in the first place. I don't care about arguing calls but don't do stupid extra actions that cause techs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If only it were that easy Nyce. The guy has a big heart but theres only so much you can hold back and he's been doing it for 4 plus years. This is a beast suppressing anger and he should unleash some of it sometime cause he might release on some random person. I wouldn't want that guy to be me..thats for sure.

That would not warrant a tech. Would be called a delay of game.

This is nothing new, Howard was already on this number of techs last year too.

Yeah that's it. Not the getting elbowed in the face thing and being treated differently then other superstars in big markets: it's because he rolls the ball towards the bench.

Weak Nyce, at least give us some good material.

• Upvote 1

If only it were that easy Nyce. The guy has a big heart but theres only so much you can hold back and he's been doing it for 4 plus years. This is a beast suppressing anger and he should unleash some of it sometime cause he might release on some random person. I wouldn't want that guy to be me..thats for sure.

I understand that, but when you're sitting on 15 with 20-something games left to play, you just gotta be EXTRA cautious. I'm not saying don't release your frustrations but be smarter and don't pick up #16 on something u have a choice to do/not do. Dwight does this all the time. He gets a bad call/no call, then carries the ball the halfcourt, and rolls it away from the ref. Its stupid. just drop the ball; they're looking for him and he's enticing them.

That would not warrant a tech. Would be called a delay of game.

This is nothing new, Howard was already on this number of techs last year too.

it CAN warrant a tech. and if Dwight picks up 2 delay of games, it's an automatic tech. Both scenarios have happened to him once or twice already this season; and they weren't recinded.

He has every right to be pissed. Dude takes it across the face and he can't even get a flagrant called. I don't blame him in the least. I wish he would dish out more punishment to the opposing players.

You're right and i agree. But I rather him pick up his tech on a hard foul than rolling the damn ball away. Its just dumb to me.

Yeah that's it. Not the getting elbowed in the face thing and being treated differently then other superstars in big markets: it's because he rolls the ball towards the bench.

Weak Nyce, at least give us some good material.

this is primetime hollywood stuff right here.

it CAN warrant a tech. and if Dwight picks up 2 delay of games, it's an automatic tech. Both scenarios have happened to him once or twice already this season; and they weren't recinded.

That's not how that works, and that call earlier in the year was a tech on Dwight, not a delay of game like it should have been called.

Yeah Nyce_ we have been beating this drum for years now! For some strange reason I don't think he gets the fact that when he shed the all Ameican Boy personna that he entered the league with would develop into the Star treatment for him..........and he still has not come to terms with this to date!

It is for this reason that I hope Otis can get Sheed, his noise will dround out Dwights and everyone else for that matter!! :pulpfiction:

As far as I'm concerned Dwight is a damn saint for what he put's up with. 99% of players would have snapped years ago if they had to put up with the abuse Dwight put's up with night after night and just lit up a ref or an opposing player. Dwight doesn't even get in guys faces. He get's hammered by a foul that is obviously flagrant, he drops the ball, looks at the ref, sometimes says something, then walks away. I keep waiting for the day he finally just losses it and just straight up nails a dude right in the face. The patience he has is incredible.

• Upvote 1