Sign in to follow this  
Arielle

Thank you Jameer Nelson

Occasion. Thats the thing. I'm looking for consistency. Thats when he's really is playing to his true potential.

Jameer was consistently the Magic's best player in the playoffs last year and has consistently shown up in big games in his whole career.

Jameer was consistently the Magic's best player in the playoffs last year and has consistently shown up in big games in his whole career.

Thats something you can't say for the playoffs this year or the season as well. We need him to be consistent right now. I better not get labeled as a Jameer hater.

Too bad heart and soul won't matter if we don't win a championship and Dwight bounces.

You bleed negativity

• Upvote 1

So, after one excellent performance from Jameer, you were able to decide that your demands for Gilbert to start were wrong, yet after nearly 30 games of Arenas playing horribly, you did not think that was enough to show you that he wasn't the right guy for the job. You do realize how silly that is, right?

So, after one excellent performance from Jameer, you were able to decide that your demands for Gilbert to start were wrong, yet after nearly 30 games of Arenas playing horribly, you did not think that was enough to show you that he wasn't the right guy for the job. You do realize how silly that is, right?

Truthfully I think Jameer showed why he AND Gilbert are the teams biggest problems on the club and how an excellent point guard jump starts all facets of our teams game. Gil sure has played a cruddy 30 games but Jameer hasnt been lighting the world on fire with his consistency or all pro play and he has had 5+ years. I think the great play from Jameer translating to a solid win is more evidence of how desperately we need a guy like Paul or Williams who bring it night in and night out and not guys like the GM has tried to use to improve the club who are marginal at best.

Truthfully I think Jameer showed why he AND Gilbert are the teams biggest problems on the club and how an excellent point guard jump starts all facets of our teams game. Gil sure has played a cruddy 30 games but Jameer hasnt been lighting the world on fire with his consistency or all pro play and he has had 5+ years. I think the great play from Jameer translating to a solid win is more evidence of how desperately we need a guy like Paul or Williams who bring it night in and night out and not guys like the GM has tried to use to improve the club who are marginal at best.

You mean to tell me the Magic would be better off with one of the two best point guards in the league?? Man you should write a book

Tbh it seems that ever since we got Arenas Jameer has been too worried about making mistakes and losing his starting job. The first game that Arenas sat out, Jameer was able to play free and clear. SVG needs to let Jameer know that he will get his minutes no matter what and prove it in games.

Tbh it seems that ever since we got Arenas Jameer has been too worried about making mistakes and losing his starting job. The first game that Arenas sat out, Jameer was able to play free and clear. SVG needs to let Jameer know that he will get his minutes no matter what and prove it in games.

Might be happening with both. They know they're both capable starters and know that they might be a mistake or two away from being benched for the other, and if they're constantly thinking about this, they're less aggressive and thinking too much about not making a mistake often times leads to making a mistake.

I think Jameer has earned the right not to be benched for any reason except for an injury. He should never think that, and i'm pretty sure Stan wouldn't entertain it either.

We all know about his ability to handle clutch situations; I'm guessing he's conserving himself for the playoff run. And I don't have a problem with that.

i have to agree with notorious on this. nelson running around hitting shots was great after others got us back in the game. however can he save us night in and night out with that kind of play, i do not think so. he is surely the starter on this team. if he were to get hurt it would be a huge problem. gilbert or duhon are not starters on anything and are marginal at best as back up. the question is can we win it all with nelson as the starter. i will be pulling for him to do it because he is the only one at this time.