Sign in to follow this  
Arielle

Thank you Jameer Nelson

I wrote a thread last week how Jameer shouldn´t start, but today he REMINDS us all why he is the heart of this Magic team. D12 is the muscle. Jameer is the heart. We are catching heat, and on to the Heat we go.

Jameer made me wet my pants tonight.

Good game. Nights like these make me smile to be an Orlando Magic fan.

meh, one game, he's still Billups' whipping boy.

lol. yeah that billups sure is a Magic killer. Glad we pulled off with an exciting win, though ...

meh, one game, he's still Billups' whipping boy.

Billups took 20 freethrows. A lot of those points came from technical freethrows and putting his head down and looking for contact.

The end of this game made me regret not being able to catch the full game. More importantly, this was the perfect chat game, and I missed that, too.

:(

That bald white ref sucked!

Jameer can play like this, he just had to re-discover Jameer of 2008. He has had much pressure on him not being a pass first point guard. In the last year it has seemed like he has tried to be a pass first point guard. But, be honest.... who here thinks he is better when he is aggressive with his on shot? or would you prefer for him to try and make plays for everyone else and not look for his shot?

Big ups to him, Q-rich (hustle, D, attacking the rim) and Anderson for making shots.

Big downs to, Hedo (stupid stupid hedo, and yet he still gets his half price pizza), Duhon.... worst player in the league.