Sign in to follow this  
Arielle

Start Arenas, and you will see a difference ...

Right. Arenas made his career getting to the rim and to the free throw line but was never efficient because on top of that he still jacked up too many bad shots

since it seems he can't consistently get to the rim and FT line, why should he jack up bad shots instead?

He got to the hole easier tonight. Maybe a sign of things to come.

Gilbert Arenas is one hundredth of a percentage higher from behind the arc on this team than Q-Rich. Out of everyone on this team that shoots the three ball, they are, without a doubt, the bottom of the barrel.

I'm referring to his career 3 point % which is what was brought up. Jameer this year before tonights game was shooting 43% from the field.

Start Arenas...

Start Anderson...

Play QRich...

Start JJ...

Play Clark...

Start Arenas...

None of these things are going to significantly alter the dynamics of this team. They are little more than futile attempts to grasp at straws. Anderson started, he didn't magically become Dirk. JJ isn't magically going to become Ray Allen & Arenas isn't going to transform into Agent 0 again.

I hate to break it to you but grasping those straws is the only thing else we got barring a trade which of right now looks unlikely.

It would have been nice to package Shard for either Deron Williams or CP3 (in my dreams).

Gilbert and Jameer are not the answer.

:svgsad:

I hate to break it to you but grasping those straws is the only thing else we got barring a trade which of right now looks unlikely.

Why not just grasp at straws by benching Gilbert and starting Duhon? Chris is a career 36% shooter from 3 where Gilbert is a career 35% shooter. He also averages 4.9 assists for his career in 27 mins per game of playing time vs 5.5 assists per game in 36 mins for Gilbert, MAYBE HE JUST NEEDS MORE PLAYING TIME!!! It's not possible that Duhon could be any worse than Jameer starting right? Things can't get worse than they are right?

• Upvote 1

Why not just grasp at straws by benching Gilbert and starting Duhon? Chris is a career 36% shooter from 3 where Gilbert is a career 35% shooter. He also averages 4.9 assists for his career in 27 mins per game of playing time vs 5.5 assists per game in 36 mins for Gilbert, MAYBE HE JUST NEEDS MORE PLAYING TIME!!! It's not possible that Duhon could be any worse than Jameer starting right? Things can't get worse than they are right?

I'm not sure why we gave up so quickly on Duhon. Yea he wasn't playing great, but he didn't shoot us out of games or make terrible decisions. And he's a decent defender. Oh well.

I'm not sure why we gave up so quickly on Duhon. Yea he wasn't playing great, but he didn't shoot us out of games or make terrible decisions. And he's a decent defender. Oh well.

It's because he never averaged 20+ a game. Averaging 20+ a game means you are awesome and you get a free pass in any basketball related discussion.