Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Considering our surplus in forwards and point guards, you would think that some sort of trade would be a viable option. We have the assets (Duhon, Q-Rich) to get a big that isn't GOD awful.

Nobody wants Duhon because Otis gave him a 4 year, 16 million dollar deal and he is horrible. I'm not sure about Q's value, his deal is more reasonable, but nobody is just gonna give away a worthwhile big.

I don't even think a big man is the biggest problem for this team. I don't think Dwight's "supporting cast" is strong enough at this point. I really think we shouldn't have made the deals we made in December, espcially the Arenas one. But I'm not even liking J-Rich and Hedo at this point either.

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=4tmwlpv

I wish Otis would make this deal. Crash would provide the back court defender we need and Diaw isn't shabby at defense when he applies himself. Diaw is also a very good passer out of the PF position.

Charlotte or any other team in the East for the matter is going to deal with us. Look at whats going on. The East is getting better.

Any team we deal with will be a team from the West.

Nobody wants Duhon because Otis gave him a 4 year, 16 million dollar deal and he is horrible. I'm not sure about Q's value, his deal is more reasonable, but nobody is just gonna give away a worthwhile big.

I don't even think a big man is the biggest problem for this team. I don't think Dwight's "supporting cast" is strong enough at this point. I really think we shouldn't have made the deals we made in December, espcially the Arenas one. But I'm not even liking J-Rich and Hedo at this point either.

Yeah, I forgot how bad CD's contract is. I really wish Otis hadn't made that Arenas deal. He's clearly blinded by his personal relationship with him or something, because damn, Arenas sucks.

You realize Diop is out for the year right?

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of his contract ending the same year as Dwight's opposed to Duhon's 4 year deal. I like the trade based solely on getting rid of Duhon and gaining Crash/Diaw.

Nobody wants Duhon because Otis gave him a 4 year, 16 million dollar deal and he is horrible.

We need Zeke back as GM for the Knicks. He loves to collect expensive PG's.....

I firmly believe Otis's trades were a knee jerk reaction. How does one as a gm go from taking a team that went to the finals, to totally dismantling the lineup, to trading for one player who helped took that team to the finals in Hedo, 2 years later by using one of the best backup bigs in Gortat who also is young, and a 1st rounder? He should've demanded Nash. The deal should've been VC, Gortat, Nelson whatever for Nash, Clark and whoever.

• Upvote 1

Once Dwight bolts and we have high lottery picks, we'll be able to get that elite wing player we've been desperately hoping for.

Screw a wing. I want a elite pg.