Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

LOL ..exactly. It's flawed logic due to NBA ignorance. Thats why posters like D Kitty are ignore listers. They have no idea what they are even talking about and just add noise to threads.

Right. I mean a trade goes both ways. Otis can't just look at a team and say "Give me your best player." At the end of the day, the Jazz liked New Jersey's offer better. It's that simple.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

You, man-animal, display much logic for one of your pathetic sub-species.

The Galactic Federation will have to keep a close eye on you.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Thank you Xenu. I knew that eMeter I bought would pay off. I feel like Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise combined every time my fingers graze my keypad.

Kyler is so full of it saying the Magic could have been players for D.Will. No sources. Pure load of junk.

Kyler is so bad. . . I wish people{Jareth] got banned for posting his articles/tweets

Thank you Xenu. I knew that eMeter I bought would pay off. I feel like Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise combined every time my fingers graze my keypad.

THAT CURSED CRUISE!

The puny man-animal and his pathetic Scientology is all that stands between Lord Xenu and complete dominion over the hearts and minds of Teegeeack.

If you choose to side with him, Teegeeackian, you will become a sworn enemy of both mighty Lord Xenu and the Galactic Federation!

Choose your next move carefully, man-animal. You lack leverage, and one wrong move could be your last.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

And for all you idiots taking my posts about firing Otis because of this seriously, YOU need a brain check. After Catman started that thread about Otis making a move, he became a real brick head. He has no credibility either.

• Downvote 4

BTW, I think it's a brilliant move by the Russian Pojrpojpweojpjtopo4 and UT. It was clear DWill wasn't re-signing. With Dwight, if he has not given clear indications to Otis he is going to re-sign, I think we should think of moving him. And I'm absolutely serious. You better believe it's incredibly enticing for Dwight to want to play on a big stage with big players, neither of which exist in Orlando.

THAT CURSED CRUISE!

The puny man-animal and his pathetic Scientology is all that stands between Lord Xenu and complete dominion over the hearts and minds of Teegeeack.

If you choose to side with him, Teegeeackian, you will become a sworn enemy of both mighty Lord Xenu and the Galactic Federation!

Choose your next move carefully, man-animal. You lack leverage, and one wrong move could be your last.

I'm moving to tampa to work on SeaOrg for a while......the hollywood lights blinded me.