Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Weakest Position on Team?

I'm really suprised no one has said back up center yet.

I'm not tryin to bash the job Ryno and Bass have been doing but when it comes to the Playoffs we're going to need another big to hold it down, and I'm not about to trust M. Allen when it's crunch time.

I think that's because the opening post was asking what position we were weakest to include the starter. Obviously, we aren't weak at center when we include Dwight into the conversation.

• Downvote 1

Let's assume for a second that our weakest position is point guard. Would Magic become a better team if we trade for a better PG like D.Williams? I doubt that. Such a trade would change the way we play a lot. I think this team we have now will get better in time, esp. at the defensive end. I assume Otis will be looking for another big before the deadline instead of a PG. And we will see where it gets us to.

Another point is whatever we do we will always have a weakest position. Every team has one.

Gotta disagree. D.Wil.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meer and would lift the play of the entire team. Yes, we'd have to adjust but I think we've seen Meer's ceiling with this team. I like his heart and he is solid, but he is not elite on either end of the floor.

Gotta disagree. D.Wil.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meer and would lift the play of the entire team. Yes, we'd have to adjust but I think we've seen Meer's ceiling with this team. I like his heart and he is solid, but he is not elite on either end of the floor.

So, let's say that the best PG in the league is Chris Paul. What is the gain from adding Chris Paul to our PG rotation?

How much is the gain from adding D-Wade to our SG rotation?

Addeing Lebron or Durant to our SF rotation?

Kevin Love or Dirk to the PF rotation?

Which one of these moves makes the biggest impact?

In terms of PER, Hedo is the only current starter that is below average compared to the rest of the league, and we don't have a true back up SF earning minutes currently with Stan's 8 man rotation (Q-Rich seems to be the 9th man).

I think that's because the opening post was asking what position we were weakest to include the starter. Obviously, we aren't weak at center when we include Dwight into the conversation.

Wait, did I seriously get a negative 1 for this? What the hell?

• Downvote 3

Missionary but definitely not reverse cowgirl.

I would have gone with doggy, we are always having problems if we are behind after the first quarter.

• Downvote 1

So, let's say that the best PG in the league is Chris Paul. What is the gain from adding Chris Paul to our PG rotation?

How much is the gain from adding D-Wade to our SG rotation?

Addeing Lebron or Durant to our SF rotation?

Kevin Love or Dirk to the PF rotation?

Which one of these moves makes the biggest impact?

In terms of PER, Hedo is the only current starter that is below average compared to the rest of the league, and we don't have a true back up SF earning minutes currently with Stan's 8 man rotation (Q-Rich seems to be the 9th man).

LBJ, him and our team = multiple championships

According to Chareth and Buttermilkjerkoff it's PA announcer.

They be straight hatin' on Paul Portrer.

Absolutely. The Magic are something like 15-130 when Paul Porter talks too much. That guy needs to retire.