Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Odom Griffin fight gets 4 ejected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGf7n3_VcBc

First of all I think the only one who warranted a suspension here was Odom. He went after Griffin for almost no apparent reason. Every other player was just trying to stop a fight.

Second of all I have to say I am impressed by how Griffin handled the whole thing. For a rookie who plays with his emotions running hot he was very calm and collected, showing up the veteran Odom who lost his head. A lot of poise showed by the young fella there.

Can you change the title of the thread. Its obvious its not even close to a fight. If this is a fight, a kite gliding through the air is flying.

Does the commentator say (on behalf of B. Davis) "you can't just throw a white guy out of bounds.."? (It's between 00:42 and 00:48) And that white guy being Blake Griffin? I really have no intention of creating a racial issue here, but is B.G white? If so, wow white men can jump :D

Does the commentator say (on behalf of B. Davis) "you can't just throw a white guy out of bounds.."? (It's between 00:42 and 00:48) And that white guy being Blake Griffin? I really have no intention of creating a racial issue here, but is B.G white? If so, wow white men can jump :D

No. He says "my", not "white".

Griffin is bi-racial. His father is black and his mother is white.

And while he certainly overreacted, Odom was correct that Griffin had no reason to contest that rebound; the game was over. He just wanted to try to get 20 points.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Griffin is bi-racial. His father is black and his mother is white.

And while he certainly overreacted, Odom was correct that Griffin had no reason to contest that rebound; the game was over. He just wanted to try to get 20 points.

Game not over till its over. Until then everything under the rules is fair game.