Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Orlando Magic @ Bawseton Celtics

Lazy pass from nelson probably just cost us the game. Speculation considering we were down at the time of the mistake, but it is probably true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That Paul pierce 3-pt play was bogus at the end, he was not in shooting motion when Richardson fouled him.

He jumped afterwards.

As a personal note,

every Boston game is a grind out dirty game with a lot of stoppage and bsht, don't enjoy them as a basketball fan.

I'm not too upset (beyond the natural "my team just lost...gah" feeling, anyway). Boston's just a better team. Every potential win against them feels like one we could "steal", as opposed to one we have a great shot of winning. That last Pierce play (where he gathered himself twice and somehow received continuation), epitomized the night, that being, the last team to have possession of the ball is likely going to win.

Jrich showed the good/bad with him during that 4th. He's always a reliable scorer down the stretch, but he couldn't guard Ray/Pierce if they were strapped to a chair.

Oh, well. Good, competitive showing from our guys. This is as upbeat with a loss as I've been in a while.

Magic lost again due to awful officiating. In order for the Magic to win, we need to blow out teams. Otherwise, the bigger cities get the calls. NBA's biggest bogus piece of crap.

Something needs to change with the way we start games. Our losses could be avoided if only we started better.

I still love the overall look of this new team. Every game is at least well contested and we have clutch players now. Nelson and Arenas both need to get out of their funk. They are both slumping. Wouldn't mind seeing Earl Clark out there to give us some size against the Celtics.

Tough loss today...

• Downvote 1

Great game but I don't believe we can handle this team in the playoffs. A few other comments:

-Can any wing player drive to the basket??? Talk about jacking up shots.

-At the PF position and back-up C position, we simply need better defense. I love the effort of Anderson and Bass, and I hope Anderson continues to get tougher. Still...

-Gilbert should be excellent defensively and at getting to the rim on offense, but he is not. Boo. Man up, dude. You were wasted potential tonight.