Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Movies you liked that go against Critical and Public Appeal

transformers.

Agreed. I still don't understand why people hate it. I asked one person and he told me: "Cause it was nothing but gigantic robots fighting for 2 hours with a bunch of explosions."

To which I replied: "You were expecting something else?"

Agreed. I still don't understand why people hate it. I asked one person and he told me: "Cause it was nothing but gigantic robots fighting for 2 hours with a bunch of explosions."

To which I replied: "You were expecting something else?"

Some form of watchable plotline would have been nice. The acting was whatever level is below awful. Also, I think there is such a thing as too much CGI. The fight scenes were so jerky that it was tough for me to discern what was happening. Bad acting + fight scenes that leave my eyes hurting = movie I never want to see again.

Aww, I thought this was gonna lead into a discussion of bad movies with awful plots/acting that become massively entertaining. It that were the case, The Marine would be instant GOAT.

As for the original topic:

The Village

War of the Worlds (w/ Cruise)

more to come...

I agree. I enjoyed Law Abiding Citizen.

I'm not sure if the majority of people disliked this movie, but I really enjoyed Lucky Number Sleven.

Some other ones that got a bad rap that I enjoy:

Timeline

I Love You Beth Cooper

Some form of watchable plotline would have been nice. The acting was whatever level is below awful. Also, I think there is such a thing as too much CGI. The fight scenes were so jerky that it was tough for me to discern what was happening. Bad acting + fight scenes that leave my eyes hurting = movie I never want to see again.

You're supposed to take off your skirt before watching a movie about giant robots based off of a cartoon from the 80's.

I agree. I enjoyed Law Abiding Citizen.

I'm not sure if the majority of people disliked this movie

The reviews were horrible

You're supposed to take off your skirt before watching a movie about giant robots based off of a cartoon from the 80's.

Ye, but it's not like the main appeal was for men (with the exception of adding Megan OverratedFox to it) but for. . . teenagers.

Ye, but it's not like the main appeal was for men (with the exception of adding Megan OverratedFox to it) but for. . . teenagers.

I don't know, I think it had it's eyes set on a nostalgia crowd, similar to A-Team and G.I. Joe (which was so bad I couldn't even add it to my list here).