Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Cavs killed by lakers

You gotta admit, having a full reverse of 1-21 and 21-1 since the Cavs game might be the best scenario of karma in basketball I've ever seen.

Karma then goes full circle when the Cavs win the lottery and LeBron doesn't win anything.

Reg. +/- stats D. Fisher has +46 and Mo Williams -43. How ridiculous is that?!

-43 in under 26 minutes. The Cavs were being outscored by over 1.5 points for every minute Williams was in the game. I can barely process that.

LeBron: "Crazy. Karma is a *****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Tomorrow's ESPN headline will be something along the lines of: LeBron retracts controversial statement, uncertain of meaning of 'karma'.

That would certainly be fitting, because he doesn't.

Cleveland

Team Statistics: Starters for Cleveland Cavaliers Starters Pos Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts

M. Harris(notes) G 41:17 2-8 0-3 4-6 -57 0 6 1 1 0 0 0 3 8

NEW WORLD RECORD!

LeBron: "Crazy. Karma is a *****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Tomorrow's ESPN headline will be something along the lines of: LeBron retracts controversial statement, uncertain of meaning of 'karma'.

LAC cuts Heats winning streak, karma really is a *****?

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

Tim's issue was obviously different...he didn't think he owed it to anyone to do the marketing, PR, etc to make people care about him.

5 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

This is not just targeted at LeBron. I was just as critical of Tim Duncan during his prime for the way he didn't embrace that responsibility

6 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

I know people will bring up the fact that we are in a different media age, but don't just tweet anything. Wear that crown correctly.

10 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

Dude did stuff he often didn't want to do because he was THE ambassador of the league. Guys today gotta understand that better.

12 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

Mike talked about why he often wore suits on late night bus rides to the team hotels. "Because might be only time a fan meets me."

13 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

He was the ultimate competitor, but knew how to put on a happy face and sell the league in front of media and fans.

15 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

You never heard Mike say something about wanting to skip all-star weekend (as some greats have done since)...

16 minutes ago

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

Here's my point about MJ. As much of a competitive jerk as he may have been, he took his job as ambassador of the league seriously.

17 minutes ago

»

JonesOnTheNBA Nate Jones

Having an interesting conversation on here about Michael Jordan v. today's top players from a league ambassador perspective.

20 minutes ago

• Upvote 1

The LA starters were still in the game when it was 84-33.

84-33??? Looks like a beatdown that the UConn women would put on some small school in a non league game in November. Pathetic.