Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Cavs killed by lakers

That was just crazy. I'm very surprised that the Lakers actually gave a full effort against a crappy team since most teams like that tend to give the Lakers their best shot, etc. especially in L.A. I don't think the Cavs tried very hard as well, but that was a great defensive effort from the Lakers.

Pretty shameful that the starters still ended up playing over 20+ min. I know Stan likes to keep our starters in at the end of games with a lead but I can't see him stooping that low. I mean...it's not like LA was making a statement because this game says nothing about LA and everything about Cleveland.

Anyways - it would have been pretty funny if a Laker went down with an injury in such a non-statement, stat-padding game though.

LeBron: "Crazy. Karma is a *****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Tomorrow's ESPN headline will be something along the lines of: LeBron retracts controversial statement, uncertain of meaning of 'karma'.

• Upvote 2

LeBron: "Crazy. Karma is a *****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Tomorrow's ESPN headline will be something along the lines of: LeBron retracts controversial statement, uncertain of meaning of 'karma'.

I'm honestly starting to wonder if he is just saying all this stuff now to piss people off on purpose. I really hope he is. I would actually have more respect for a person who admits he's an ass, likes being an ass, and doesn't care that people thinks he's an ass, than a person who just says things because he thinks they mean nothing.

On other tuesday night game...did anybody see Wizards-Kings?

Two things:

- How can a team lose a 6pt lead with 14 seconds remaining?

- Rashard had some awful plays. Gave up the inbounds while up by 4, and Sac scored a 3pt play. Then did not fight for the rebound, and made a stupid foul. Even though he is getting better stats, that doesnt mean he is playing any good.

Lebron talking about Karma???

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't even know the meaning of that word or how to use it correctly.

Karma=getting swept in the Finals, Getting beat in the ECF, Getting beat in the Semi ECF

Whats next?

Hopefully getting beat in the 1st round. Now that would be some Grade A Karma.

• Upvote 2