Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Golden State Warriors @ Orlando Magic

Should be very similar to the Knicks game. Except I am hoping we hit more open shots!

Need to minimise Monta Ellis's game, and Dwight needs to make it his mission not to prevent Lee from getting as much rebounds as possible. I also hope that Nelson and Arenas play physical and hard against curry (have 12 fouls to give, so why not make them rough ones!) Also Hedo and Jason will need to prevent Wright from open 3's.

Brandon Bass participated in this morning’s Orlando Magic shootaround despite a left-knee injury, but the team will wait to see how he feels late this afternoon to determine whether he’ll play against the Golden State Warriors tonight. Coach Stan Van Gundy said team physician Craig Mintzer and another doctor have reviewed the scans of Bass’ knee, and the doctors aren’t convinced that the burly power forward has a torn meniscus. So, for the time being, the team will attempt to treat the discomfort in Bass’ knee without surgery.

If Bass can play tonight, he will be in the Magic’s starting lineup, Van Gundy said.

More at Orlando Sentinel

Was it just me, or did it feel like effing forever to get to this game?

So, anyway, I played this game last night on NBA 2K11. Hit a 3-point shot with Dwight. Turned the game off. I hate unrealistic bullcrap. Stupid video game.

We TIE. The final score is 999-999.

• Upvote 1

Was it just me, or did it feel like effing forever to get to this game?

So, anyway, I played this game last night on NBA 2K11. Hit a 3-point shot with Dwight. Turned the game off. I hate unrealistic bullcrap. Stupid video game.

We TIE. The final score is 999-999.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOqxzlUsFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0QN5GfWLwc

Darn videogames!

• Upvote 1