He really is a great athlete. If SVG can mold him defensively, I'd be all for him having a lot more minutes. As of now, he still makes a lot of young mistakes on the defensive side. But he could be a huge threat with his quickness on the offensive end slashing and cutting. A great change of pace to have on the bench if Ryan and Bass aren't doing well. Great game tonight for the young guy and I can't wait to see the size he puts on after a year bulking up with our team.

He really is a great athlete. If SVG can mold him defensively, I'd be all for him having a lot more minutes. As of now, he still makes a lot of young mistakes on the defensive side. But he could be a huge threat with his quickness on the offensive end slashing and cutting. A great change of pace to have on the bench if Ryan and Bass aren't doing well. Great game tonight for the young guy and I can't wait to see the size he puts on after a year bulking up with our team.

assuming we sign him? it was discussed in another thread his option wasn't picked up, correct me if i'm wrong.. i hope re-sign him..

assuming we sign him? it was discussed in another thread his option wasn't picked up, correct me if i'm wrong.. i hope re-sign him..

That's true. I forgot he was in his last year. He'd be a free agent but I don't think he can be paid more than what the rookie scaled contract would have given. So we don't have to worry about being outbid. A CBA expert would know for sure, but that is what I've taken away from the CBA.

Jareth this is one of the dumbest and funniest things I've ever seen. I don't know whether to thank you or smack you.

Why choose? It's funnier if you do both at the same time.

Why choose? It's funnier if you do both at the same time.

Alright, thanks man.

While we are on the subject I am using my double secret moderator priviledges to hereby decree from this day forth when any member is giving thanks to another member it must be phrased as "Alright, thanks man." Anything less would be uncivilized.

Alright, thanks man.

While we are on the subject I am using my double secret moderator priviledges to hereby decree from this day forth when any member is giving thanks to another member it must be phrased as "Alright, thanks man." Anything less would be uncivilized.

Alright, thanks man.

Alright, thanks man.

charles%20barkley.jpg