Sign in to follow this  
A BETTER DJ

Shard goes off for 21/12 against the Spurs

Glad he got traded somewhere where he can play his game... his game is too good for the way we used him :D Good luck Shard

How about that? Also, Mickael Pietrus was the high scorer for the Phoenix Suns, scoring 25 pts. in a losing effort against the LA Clippers today.

MP does that. Look at the game where he had 24, and then look what he did after.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3714/gamelog;_ylt=AmxOUCYBBJco.squKlufDJrSPKB4

He'll have that 1 awesome game, followed by a string of stinkers. Dude was way inconsistent.

And good for Shard. I'm glad he could be a bigger option for a lottery team. Also take into account Andray Blatche and Javale McGee didn't play, both normally contributing pts and boards.

MP does that. Look at the game where he had 24, and then look what he did after.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3714/gamelog;_ylt=AmxOUCYBBJco.squKlufDJrSPKB4

He'll have that 1 awesome game, followed by a string of stinkers. Dude was way inconsistent.

And good for Shard. I'm glad he could be a bigger option for a lottery team. Also take into account Andray Blatche and Javale McGee didn't play, both normally contributing pts and boards.

Mcgee and Blatche. . . contributing!!! Jareth you're so funny !!!! ha-ha-ha

If he was counted on to score.....If he started.......Heck even if given 10+ shots regularly, that argument would be perfect. He's as inconsistent as his playing time. LOL

And Shard put up some nice numbers on the very team we were estatic to beat. Blatche and McGee not being there just put more pressure and attention on Shard.

Good job by both of those guys.

Great to know he's producing. However......however.........; how much you want to be that one of his field goals was a missed weak ass layup?

Isn't it funny that Lewis goes for 21/12 and we say "he went off" 21/12 really? I guess that's huge for Lewis...

Good for him though as well as MP. They both had a lot of 3's tonight.

Although he is off a championship contender and now in a team bound for the lottery.... again. This is the best outcome for Lewis's career. If he had stayed on this magic team, I believe his career would have come to a complete holt by the time his contract comes to an end. Magic were way to deep to be able to use Lewis to his potential, it just wouldn't have been good for the team, and thus Lewis lost confidence and consistence.

I am glad the guy is now on a team where he is likely the number 1 option. If he does not put up these numbers on a regular bases, then there is something wrong with the guy, he is broken. Wizards are injury depleted, today they were with out arguably 4 of there starters.

I hope that he continues to do well for them and finishs his career strong. As much as he has sucked in recent time for the magic, I still like Lewis the person.

I'm happy for Shard, for putting up solid numbers. In the Magic system, this year and last, he wasn't being used to his full potential because of other options. He was downgraded into a spot up corner shooter with occasional post ups and layups. I hope he does well and saves what he has left of his career. I don't think he would have had a successful (stats/production) end here in Orlando, mainly because he wasn't able to play his game. He sacrificed too much for the team, so much he had become inconsistent and sometimes flat out bad.

Wish him all the best and can't wait to see him on Feb. 16th in Orlando.

MP and Gortat... I laughed so hard during a certain play in the Suns/Clips game. Gorty grabbed the gorilla "crush ball with chest" rebound, using all his power to hold the ball, thus losing all power in his legs and falling "gracefully" to the floor. Threw the ball to Nash, who passed it to Peaches who then launched it into fifth row. The camera then switched to the Suns coach who facepalmed. Great memories, hah.

• Upvote 1

I think it is becoming pretty obvious that whoever comes to the Magic, will see its numbers "decrease", while that might not be necessarily bad for our team.

And whoever leaves us for a lottery/8th seed team, will have better numbers, just because what was mediocre for us, it's great for them.

I am not impressed by his 21/12, playing in a crappy team as the best offensive option they have.

I am nothing less than happy for the guy, and I hope he re-establiushes himself there while the opportunity is in front of him! He is an all around good guy, that I will cheer for....win or lose!

I think it is becoming pretty obvious that whoever comes to the Magic, will see its numbers "decrease", while that might not be necessarily bad for our team.

And whoever leaves us for a lottery/8th seed team, will have better numbers, just because what was mediocre for us, it's great for them.

I am not impressed by his 21/12, playing in a crappy team as the best offensive option they have.

I was most impressed by the 12 boards! He obviously had to play with some energy to get a few of those :D

Love Shard as a person, he sacrificed a lot here and wish him the best!