Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

Listen guys, I'm deleting all these posts. Knock it off immediately or we will have to solve this issue in another way that you won't like.

Listen guys, I'm deleting all these posts. Knock it off immediately or we will have to solve this issue in another way that you won't like.

Addi, I hope you can ban the newly found Wince-trolls.

They're only here to cause trouble.

• Upvote 1

Jim in Orlando, Fla.:

How about TURK!!!!....You think he can keep this up? Can he and Jameer co-exist? The year we went to the Finals didn't Turk struggle with his game until Nelson was injured for the season?

Bill Ingram:

Hedo is back on a team where he is understood and accepted, and where the coach understands how to use him. I do think Jameer and Hedo can co-exist, though you're right that they had their issues in 2007. Both sides need each other at this point, and that will help.

"Oft-injured"?

According to the numbers you just posted, J. Rich has missed more games the last three years than Vince.

Your clearly an idiot and don't understand much about Basketball and getting shooters integrated into an offense.

Question number 1 since your using J Rich's stat's SINCE he joined the magic. What are Carters stats since he's joined the Suns? ZERO

To educate you just a little bit as you sit behind the computer in your parents basement, IT TAKES TIME TO INTEGRATE SHOOTERS INTO AN OFFENSE. They have had ZERO actual practices where they have run up and down the court until yesterday. It takes time for shooters to get used to the flow of the game and for the coach to run SPECIFIC plays for them. It takes time for the rest of the team to understand where the shooter wants the ball and it takes time for the shooter to understand what the coach is looking for, otherwise they are hesitant and will miss shots for a short period. J Rich will also have to deal with the same issue Carter had his first year and that's actually getting wide open jump shots because Dwight knows how to set a pick.

Carters good but on the decline. J Rich is much better than Carter at this point in their respective careers and it will show over time.

I suggest you go onto Amazon and order this book. You need to start somewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Basketball-Book-Gail-Gibbons/dp/0688171400/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293469488&sr=1-10

Your clearly an idiot and don't understand much about Basketball and getting shooters integrated into an offense.

Question number 1 since your using J Rich's stat's SINCE he joined the magic. What are Carters stats since he's joined the Suns? ZERO

To educate you just a little bit as you sit behind the computer in your parents basement, IT TAKES TIME TO INTEGRATE SHOOTERS INTO AN OFFENSE. They have had ZERO actual practices where they have run up and down the court until yesterday. It takes time for shooters to get used to the flow of the game and for the coach to run SPECIFIC plays for them. It takes time for the rest of the team to understand where the shooter wants the ball and it takes time for the shooter to understand what the coach is looking for, otherwise they are hesitant and will miss shots for a short period. J Rich will also have to deal with the same issue Carter had his first year and that's actually getting wide open jump shots because Dwight knows how to set a pick.

Carters good but on the decline. J Rich is much better than Carter at this point in their respective careers and it will show over time.

I suggest you go onto Amazon and order this book. You need to start somewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Basketball-Book-Gail-Gibbons/dp/0688171400/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293469488&sr=1-10

We've already had warnings in this thread for flaming, please don't start this up again.

Jareth..just stop. You got me last time but I won't let it happen again. :shard:

Mods grow some balls and ban these ppl. Everyone should know the rules and there isn't really need to give out warnings.

on the topic 20p 5ast 7reb. Barkley knew what he was talking about.

Mods grow some balls and ban these ppl. Everyone should know the rules and there isn't really need to give out warnings.

By that logic, you should be banned for this post, since questioning how the MODs do their jobs is a blatant TOS violation.

Also, if you're bothered by what someone posts, use the "Report" button.

It's surprisingly effective.