Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

Well if what Reggie Evans said that Hedo is going to superduper happy, then I would expect that he likes this move and will do the best he can do.

Hedo will do well, and I am glad to see him back. He played his best with Orlando in our system and was buddies with Dwight.

It's all about getting rid of those who were unhappy and starting fresh. We already know Hedo and Arenas are happy with this, so that is a VERY good sign.

I always liked Hedo as a player but personally I'd rather see him stayed gone. Not even touching on his contract or his age, but people around here continue to forget he did just as much harm to the Magic as he did help them in most games with horrible turnovers, mind boggling shots, and overall lackadasical play. Fan favorite for sure, but I wasn't to torn up over him leaving the first time.

That being said we did get rid of Peaches, so I guess I can see some win out of today.

I'm cool with Hedo returning this season, I'm not thrilled about the 3 additional years he's bringing with him on his contract. I hope Otiz has more tricks up his sleeve...

We seem to have a little added depth at the PG position now...

I'm cool with Hedo returning this season, I'm not thrilled about the 3 additional years he's bringing with him on his contract. I hope Otiz has more tricks up his sleeve...

I'd like to see "getting the new back up C for Duhon and Orton" trick :)