Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

CCd on another email..take it for what you want :

The trade Otis wants Denver to do is this:

Orlando get Melo and Billups

Denver gets MP, Jameer and Vince.

Otis then wants to trade Shard and try and get Arenas here. Once again, the Wiz may do it because Shards deal is shorter...Or the magic may bring in PHO and HOU to try and swing a 3 way trade to get it done...involving the players I mentioned earlier.

My God, I hope that Dwight gets plenty of shots up during practice because the only shots he will get during the game will be off of offensive rebounds.

CCd on another email..take it for what you want :

The trade Otis wants Denver to do is this:

Orlando get Melo and Billups

Denver gets MP, Jameer and Vince.

Otis then wants to trade Shard and try and get Arenas here. Once again, the Wiz may do it because Shards deal is shorter...Or the magic may bring in PHO and HOU to try and swing a 3 way trade to get it done...involving the players I mentioned earlier.

:happypuppy:

Wait, wait, wait...

Someone said we might get Melo, Billups, AND Arenas? I've never seen the potential for so much chucking, especially if Bass is on the court. Holy **** man.

• Upvote 1

My God, I hope that Dwight gets plenty of shots up during practice because the only shots he will get during the game will be off of offensive rebounds.

Who cares? As long as Melo is taking shots in Magic blue I'm happy

The Magic and Wizards are discussing a potential Gilbert Arenas trade and reports indicate the Orlando may send both Vince Carter and Rashard Lewis to Washington in a deal.

A source advised that including Carter and Lewis in the trade is "being discussed."

If the Magic include Lewis, the NBA's second-highest paid player, it would be a clear indication that Orlando is looking to cut salary.

Lewis and Carter combine to earn more than $37 million this season, so the Wizards would have to include more than just Arenas and his $17.7 million contract in a trade.

:panicworker:

• Upvote 1

I know the Billups and Arenas part is suspect, but we can probably trade Billups before the trade deadline because of his team option. But is there a certain amount of time before a team can retrade someone?