Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but, has it been announced what numbers everyone will wear?

JRich probably 23

Arenas better be 0

Clark... no idea

Hedo... 15?

Where is the game thread?

I like the trades except giving away gortat. Howard is in foul trouble all the time, and

will be the worst against Miami.

MA

Yeah I just read that Arenas will pick #1. But on Richardson's Wiki page it says he's #20 and Hedo will most likely go back to being #15 while Clark will stay #55 most likely.

I like the trade with Phoenix, but I don't like trading Lewis for Arenas. Lewis always seemed to flourish with Turk, they played well together. I fear you lose much size against the bigger teams such as LA and Boston. Part of me hopes Arenas fails his physical so that trade gets cancelled. Lol

• Upvote 1

WINNERS

1- Phoenix - Gets an instant starter C with lots of potential, the chance to see how this last season for VC would be and an explosive guy in Peaches. All of this by only giving value in Richardson. And they got rid of Hedo´s contract too!.

Throw in a draft pick, and they clearly robbed us.

2- Gortat - Goes on to start in a team with Nash dishing to him. He will be playing 30 min a game for the Suns. His opportunity is there.

3- Arenas - From being away from basketball one year, to get the chance of his life to be in a contender with REAL chances of playing in the game´s biggest instances.

4- Turk - Got the money he wanted. Is playing where he was succesful. And can go deep in post-season after journeys in lousy teams.

HALFWAY THERE

1- Orlando - Loses all their acclaimed depth. Swithces huge contracts for other huge contracts. Gambles with less renowned, more hard working guys.

2- Pietrus - If he can´t be a starter for the Suns, he will be worse there. Not a serious contender, he could thrive in that system, but i dont think he will be a game-changer there.

LOSERS

1- Carter - Several teams have already seen that he is not made for June games. Got home, failed, was kicked out. Won´t be playing much longer in the league.

2- Rashard - Gets to spend the last years of his marvelous contract playing for a bottom-feeder. Did not show much effort to avoid the scenario, though.

3- Wizards - Trades away a charismatic, well-liked guy there for the worldwide consensus of an over-inflated contract.

I think Ryan Anderson will be the next one dealt. He didn't get any action tonight. Which is a little surprising, considering we were short handed.