Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

We dont play any point guards. Nelson is a short SG. It doesn't matter what you call them, in our offense they'll be shooting threes in a Nelson-Arenas-Richardson lineup

One of those three will eventually have to come off the bench, I believe. There is no way that this is the answer after SVG and Dwight both went public about the lack of perimeter D being the problem with our team. I like the concept of having a dynamic bulk shooter off the bench, Arenas or Richardson will fit the bill nicely. Unfortunately our only other guard is Redick so we are sporting a very small backcourt unless we keep Jrich at the 2 and have turk at the 3.

On a separate note I like the way our team plays with Redick in the game, but no way he gets in when our other back court options are nelson, arenas, and Rich.

First this trade doesn't make sense... We needed a go to scorer.... Not scorers..... Not let's rebuild the house...

And for what we gave up, doesn't match.... Okay great it's an equal expiration contract..

But why Gil... Is he really a Go to scorer? Now.

J rich... I can see why... But if I wanted MP... I would of kept MP... Difference is Rich drives more... Also.. Now we are the first team to have the "Richardsons" (Brothas from different Mothas).

Giving up a draft pick and money? Why?

I'm just confused all around.

Draft pick was worthless this year. Take it from me. After top 15 guys, the rest aren't likely to have long careers.

First this trade doesn't make sense... We needed a go to scorer.... Not scorers..... Not let's rebuild the house...

And for what we gave up, doesn't match.... Okay great it's an equal expiration contract..

But why Gil... Is he really a Go to scorer? Now.

J rich... I can see why... But if I wanted MP... I would of kept MP... Difference is Rich drives more... Also.. Now we are the first team to have the "Richardsons" (Brothas from different Mothas).

Giving up a draft pick and money? Why?

I'm just confused all around.

Losing the 1st round pick isn't really that big of deal. It's not like it's high, and Otis could always swing a deal for an early second rounder which wouldn't be that far off.

Anyone consider Meer being our version of Nate Robinson? Just a suggestion. I like the deals personally. All players are competitors. We were lacking that big time.

One of those three will eventually have to come off the bench, I believe. There is no way that this is the answer after SVG and Dwight both went public about the lack of perimeter D being the problem with our team. I like the concept of having a dynamic bulk shooter off the bench, Arenas or Richardson will fit the bill nicely. Unfortunately our only other guard is Redick so we are sporting a very small backcourt unless we keep Jrich at the 2 and have turk at the 3.

On a separate note I like the way our team plays with Redick in the game, but no way he gets in when our other back court options are nelson, arenas, and Rich.

I think we're counting on athleticism to be our "defense". Tiring the other teams out. If I had to choose 1 guy to bench based on play this year it has to be Hedo.

Yeah, I wonder if Hedo will ever assume the Point Forward role again. Maybe for select plays, I don't think we necessarily need that at this point though.

i think its safe to say yes. much of nelsions success before getting injured in a stellar year was due to hedo being able to run the offence and let jameer get open

i just hope stan will talk with regarding some of his shot options from last time he was here.

Arenas will start, there is know way we traded Lewis away for a bench player. BUT I totally agree with our perimeter defense. J Rich's lateral quickness will not get it done with Nelson and Arenas supporting him in the backcourt.

Anyone consider Meer being our version of Nate Robinson? Just a suggestion. I like the deals personally. All players are competitors. We were lacking that big time.

Meer's earned the starter role.

Draft pick was worthless this year. Take it from me. After top 15 guys, the rest aren't likely to have long careers.

Not saying it's worth anything, but we could of used it in a different manner.

Can't wait for tonight's game....could be another game like the one against the Pistons when we won with 8 players.

We are really short-handed tonight....at least we're at home...it'll be fun being the underdog...