Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Coach D. Thorpe likes Nash runnin' the Magic over Jameer

Alright BMP and Jareth the avatars have got to go. I keep catching myself staring at them and finally looking up to see 5 minutes have passed. It's almost as bad as the dude who had the Jessica alba gif in his sig.

BARONS_DEF_CHARGER_01.gif

• Upvote 1

Alright BMP and Jareth the avatars have got to go. I keep catching myself staring at them and finally looking up to see 5 minutes have passed. It's almost as bad as the dude who had the Jessica alba gif in his sig.

What about toast YEAH?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't get why everyone want's to fix an area on our team that isin't even broken. (Nash isin't better for our team in the long run either)

Your Welcome.

jessica-alba-licks-finger-o.gif

if you are going to change the pg you need to get a younger, bigger, defensive guy who has leadership qualities. i do not see one out there that is available. nash might help but you have a championship core of guys that are young. you need someone who can grow with these players. i am not a big fan of nelson but he is playing well and i would not trade him unless it was an allstar type pg. what this team needs is for vc and lewis to play consistent high level ball that they are being paid for.

Thanks for getting us back on topic JLJ.

Junkie appears once again to be twisting the information to his own ends. No one with any basketball sense would ever place Jameer above Nash in the PG Pantheon, so Thorpe is pretty much only stating the obvious.

• Upvote 1

Nash is still a top 5 point guard. How is stating that fact "dissing Jameer"?

Would Nash be as good or better than Jameer on our team? Sure, if he's healthy. You are talking about an old player who is kept on the floor by a training staff that is so good that they turned old Grant Hill into an iron man. So we would have to trade for Nash AND the Suns' training staff. Better yet, just get the trainers.