Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Arenas Trade in Talks with Magic?

You should tell me I need to get a life because of how high my post count is, and then tell me about all the girls you like, totally have sex with.

Because that will really show me!

don't be so insecure about your post count, it really is the perfect size even though - apparently- other posters have teased you about it

I'm all about coming up with different ways to communicate. Lets try this-

You have a choice of marrying-

A-An older hot chick who will let you go out with your friends but you cannot pick up younger hot women until she kicks the bucket in 2 yrs

B-A different hot chick who is a little younger will rarely let you go out with your friends and you cannot pick up younger hot women until she kicks the bucket in 3 yrs

Which do you choose?

Change "kicks the bucket" to "divorces you because you're shallow and only care about looks and chasing after younger women" and we have a more plausible scenario.

• Downvote 1

lol, Just wow. All the information that he provided could be found with a simple google search.

oooh burn!...you got me - damn you are so clever - do you do clever for a living? I bet you get all kinds of "clever guy" groupies ...can I exist vicariously through you EMORY.

oooh burn!...you got me - damn you are so clever - do you do clever for a living? I bet you get all kinds of "clever guy" groupies ...can I exist vicariously through you EMORY.

Seriously, EVERY thing he said could be found with a google search. So in summary, you spew out a bunch of nonsense that is easily proven wrong and then you get upset when it's easily proven wrong and throw out a couple of sarcastic comments that would lead one to believe that the information ITANOH (Seriously, I miss DOM. Less letters for the acronym) provided could only be obtained by going through a GMs trash can. Did I miss anything?

• Upvote 1

Seriously, EVERY thing he said could be found with a google search. So in summary, you spew out a bunch of nonsense that is easily proven wrong and then you get upset when it's easily proven wrong and throw out a couple of sarcastic comments that would lead one to believe that the information ITANOH (Seriously, I miss DOM. Less letters for the acronym) could only be obtained by going through a GMs trash can. Did I miss anything?

oooohhh, damn! DOUBLE burn...you're in the zone - keep it going EMORY - you are inspiring!

What an amazing idea. Stan's Kids is a reality show where he tries to teach shoot first black hole offensive players how to play defense. Starring Andrea Bargnani, Andray Blatche, Hedo Turkoglu (again), Gilbert Arenas, and Michael Bibby.

5zdr39.png

Let me know when the nanny nanny boo boo responses start so I can lock the thread....oh wait a second, they already have. How about we get back to debating this if there is anything left to debate and not bother with the school yard double dog burns.