Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Latest on Chris Paul & Hornets (Ben Golliver, CBS Sports)

If we did get Nash it really is trading one set for another set of problems like others have said. Jameer is our PG and leader we need to focuse on the go to scorer, someone that can grow a little with us, its a dream but like an OJ Mayo or something.

there is sense of urgency to do something, Dwight is going to what shaq did and I hope Otis understands that.

Really dude? Magic are 5-2, same record as last year after 7 games. Better than two years ago after 7 games. This is still a 55-60 win team. This is still a playoff team and a title contender. Blowing up this team or freaking out at this point is redickulous.

What Shaq did is totally different and in no way applies to Dwight at all. AT ALL. Shaq was on a winning Finals team and left for money, not NBA Money, but movie, music and playing for a top 3 NBA City. It wasn't because he didn't have help. Penny was one of if not the best PG in the league, Nick, Dennis, Horace, strong team.

Dwight is here to stay, there has never been any rumors or nothing about him wanting anything or demanding anything.

Our fans really are panicky

Our fans really are panicky

You can't really blame us though, can you? I mean, Shaq, Penny, TMAC, Andrew DeClerq... (last one is a joke). We've lost a lot of good talent, and had others never pan out (Steve Francis, Fran, blah blah blah).

Yes, we shouldn't be panicky, but at the same time we're tempering our expectations. If Dwight does leave, it will suuuuuuuck. But it'll be a fun ride in the meantime, I suppose.

I think the forum has been divided into 3 different groups.

The Panickers:1znbnzn.png

We have to trade for Kobe, Melo, Paul, or we aren't going to make the playoffs. SVG is a doof, -insert favorite player at the times name here- needs to start and/or get 42 mpg, and Nelson is a waste of human life.

The level headed team:jpaa1z.png

We like this team, we support it. We think the team could clean up the rotation a bit, but in no way are we suggesting blow the whole damn thing up. Sure we get alittle more angry than most when we lose in terrible fashion, but we'll be quick to point out the good WITH the bad. We think Bass is good, but not anymore than we should.

The others:2cdvqkw.png

We either don't care, are so set in our ways we won't listen to a word you have to say, or we will make snide remarks towards any suggestion you may have. Some of us may not be above the 2nd grade reading level either.

What group are you part of?

I guess we can only wish Nash comes for a snickers and a bag of doritos like Pau Gasol's trade to LA.

Too bad we don't have anyone who works for the Suns that loves our franchise and used to play for us.

I'll take Steve Nash. That 1/5 pick and roll would be the best in the NBA. Nash can score. He's a good shooter. Eyes in the back of his head. Durable.

I would give up VC for him.

Then who is the go to scorer on the perimeter? JJ "15% from three" Redick? I fail to see how trading VC and Jameer for Nash makes us a better team. If the Suns would take Jameer and Pietrus or something, then I would strongly consider it. But I would not blow up this roster for a 36 year old Steve Nash.

If we trade Jameer for Steve Nash... I dunno its gonna be hard for me, it will be like the CLee trade... just hurt. Jameer is so valuable to this team in a lot of ways.

Then who is the go to scorer on the perimeter? JJ "15% from three" Redick? I fail to see how trading VC and Jameer for Nash makes us a better team. If the Suns would take Jameer and Pietrus or something, then I would strongly consider it. But I would not blow up this roster for a 36 year old Steve Nash.

I never said I would give up Jameer. I mean, I understand that might HAVE to be apart of the trade, but I was only considering giving up VC. VC is great... against mediocre and bad teams. Dude disappears against the great/elite teams.

VC of Nash. STR8 up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever, or are you just having fun?

But yeah...