Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

The official "Season isn't over after one game" thread

I can smell the panic coming, so I'll step in before everyone freaks out. Yes tonight was terrible, yes we didn't leave a good impression to the league by playing this way. But it happens. I recall getting blown out in Miami last year without LeBron and Bosh there. Our shots weren't falling at all, it was a horrible game. This team is still going to win a lot of games and compete for a title. This game doesn't make or break our season, even if we had won by 26. Just gotta get ready for New York on Tuesday.

I can smell the panic coming, so I'll step in before everyone freaks out. Yes tonight was terrible, yes we didn't leave a good impression to the league by playing this way. But it happens. I recall getting blown out in Miami last year without LeBron and Bosh there. Our shots weren't falling at all, it was a horrible game. This team is still going to win a lot of games and compete for a title. This game doesn't make or break our season, even if we had won by 26. Just gotta get ready for New York on Tuesday.

Hey JJ's hair, how much hair gel do you use on that? What is the brand you use?

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

MA

No ****... This forum will be unbearable for the next few days with people having a massive cry over one game! and the thing is we saw the best miami has to offer.. it can not get any worse than that.

We missed an incredulous amount of open shots and stopped feeding Howard the ball in the beginning of the third. Whammy

Agreed...the Magic will win many games...the season is not over...but anyone who thinks the Magic will win the "SHIP" without some roster changes is in for disaapointment, imo...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

BACK TO BACK

I think the back to back has nothing to do with it. It just wasn't our night, it was a huge hyped home opener for the Heat. We just didn't make our shots, bottom line. The only things I'm seriously concerned with after this game is Dwight's ability to stay out of foul trouble against Miami and Duhon.

No ****... This forum will be unbearable for the next few days with people having a massive cry over one game! and the thing is we saw the best miami has to offer.. it can not get any worse than that.

They could easily say the same about Magic.. I hope your right though!

I think the back to back has nothing to do with it. It just wasn't our night, it was a huge hyped home opener for the Heat. We just didn't make our shots, bottom line. The only things I'm seriously concerned with after this game is Dwight's ability to stay out of foul trouble against Miami and Duhon.

It's been pretty tame considering.......

But the missing shots doesn't worry me as much as not being able to adjust when they're not falling. It honestly looked like Boston all over again. Gotta figure that out but I think they'll get there.

Love your positive attitude. You should go support some **** team, because u have the perfect attitude for losing. This team can win the ship', tonight proved nothing beside Heat probably playing at there best and magic playing at there worse. Even Howard had a shocker, u can argue he was good because of his points but he was really a non-factor on the boards and defensive end.

you are junk

Dude, chill out. Man alive are you defensive.

Between Wade and Bron nailing three's like 5 footers and Miami's role players knocking down a ton a jumpers, I can live with the game. Shard and VC need to be taken behind the woodshed, though.