Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Miami 10/29 7:30 PM on ESPN

let's not forget that it is the most anticipated home opener of all time.

and to top that stern is watching in person to make sure.

i am sure the refs are unbiased in their calls.

MA

That can be true but to me it looks a bit one sided. Then again I suppose you can ask are the Magic taking advantage of this...

• Upvote 1

Ahhh well bad game. But there is no need to look into this too much... its only game 2! and everyone played terrible. On to the next game. I would love to see Lewis start at SF though

Well at least we know we can blowout any team besides the Lakers, Heat, and Celtics. Choke against the good teams in the big games. Sounds about right. I'm sure Lewis will score 25 against the Sixers or whatever...

• Downvote 3

i blame the magic coaching staff. the team didn't look ready for this type of a game.

duhon holds on to the ball too much - like arroyo. the problem is he can't get it

to anybody at a good position and results in a turnover.

heat shot incredible percentage while magic shot like bricks.

move on to the next game...

MA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That can be true but to me it looks a bit one sided. Then again I suppose you can ask are the Magic taking advantage of this...

i was being sarcastic ;)

MA

This is why teams like Boston and Miami require focus. There was a stretch of about 5 minutes of bad basketball and the game was over.

Usually there's a couple offensive fouls in there to break the spirit <_<

It sucks that we get 3 days to dwell on this and hear how awesome the Heat are and how terrible we are. But, we shouldn't look into this loss too much. On a b2b against Miami for their home opener. We couldn't hit jack sh*t, some (a lot) questionable calls. Relax. If this happens next time we play them, then we should worry. But I don't think that will happen...

• Upvote 1

It sucks that we get 3 days to dwell on this and hear how awesome the Heat are and how terrible we are. But, we shouldn't look into this loss too much. On a b2b against Miami for their home opener. We couldn't hit jack sh*t, some (a lot) questionable calls. Relax. If this happens next time we play them, then we should worry. But I don't think that will happen...

We're gonna get screwed with the calls every time we play them. Remember how bad it was against Cleveland? It'll be like that x3 now. All they have to do is send Dwight to the free throw line and drive into him to foul him out, and it's good night. The NBA is junk.