Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Since we're waiting for the game.......what do you do for a living?

quote:
Im a college Freshman studying Political Science

Ohh no... just to let you know, political theory classes are pretty tough and boring, but man are the important later. Keep that in mind. As for intramurals, if you go to UCF watch out... my team will be dominant.

I'm a Research Program Manager for a cancer non-profit in downtown Atlanta. I am 26 and just moved down to Atlanta a year ago

No big sports accolades for me. I played basketball for one year and then I switched to cheerleading which I did for 6 years (and loved). That's about it.

Born and raised in Orlando, played baseball for University of North Florida, was on the practice team for basketball. Now in grad school up there and loving it. Plan on attending law school in florida and who knows what else.

Magic fan since the teams creation as well as a huge baseball fan.

Actually, I am an Alien from the evil planet but beautiful dangerous planet, AntiMarklar23#$. We kill humans everyday. What humans call their best friends, we call them "Geyjockoft".

Me and my Geyjockoft like to burn the eyes of humans till they yell out an utter out a loud boisterous clamor of screams. My other Geyjockoft, Puslika, loves to eat *****willows over the weekends while eating a human. It fills us with such delight.

We call vacation in our language TitaBoUnace. We like to travel on Earth which we call in our language, Stipud Blanot. We destroy hate everyone except the Orlando Mavic, a team that is filled with ruthless mutants, such as Frgiet Powrd and Jmani Nielarmstrong.

I'm not sure if I may have contributed to and error in my human grammer by miscalculating my amity with humans and ignoramus teams that our more pathetic then a team with gumption that a Mavic team contains withing there inner flesh!!!

This team will win a MVA Championship becuase they are the best.

Go Magic!!!

MMmmmmm.........Tokompowdeer................

(this document is fake of course. I'm not really and alien or am I!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......)

Great thread, some of you guys have pretty interesting careers.

My name is Rafael (duh!) I'm a production manager/supervisor for a company that manufactures video surveillance equiptment. The company is actually based out of the UK with offices in Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East with our US corporate headquarters in Washington D.C. They actually manufacture the units in Malta. We install the hard drives and software then we perform the final testing and quality assurance here in Florida. The company has only been in Florida since 2005. In a couple of months, we will be responsible for all the distribution for the United States, Canada and South America. That's the reason why I'm rarely on here (hence why most of my posts are one liners), and it's going to get worse for me before it gets better, but hopefully I'll be able to comprise a team that can run efficiently on their own and take some pressure off of myself. But I love the challenge of starting something from the ground level. It's been a pretty interesting ride so far.

I am 26 and from Jersey in the UK, finished school in 98 and travelled the world. Fell in love with Koh Samui, meant to be here for a week and now am pushing 6 years in paradise. I don't get to play since I left school and now rent out luxury villas on the island. I also sell furniture and BBQs when not looking on the internet.

quote:
I am 26 and from Jersey in the UK, finished school in 98 and travelled the world. Fell in love with Koh Samui, meant to be here for a week and now am pushing 6 years in paradise. I don't get to play since I left school and now rent out luxury villas on the island. I also sell furniture and BBQs when not looking on the internet.

That is a great story, but the question is, how did you find your way to this board?

LOL, some of you people are really weird. Lets leave a little for the imagination next time. Im looking at you, Dr. Frankenstien. Nice age demograpic though. We have got young pups and people who should have no idea about the internets.. Kudos to the grandparents who have logged on.

I am a retired 72 years old proud father of 7 children (5 boys, oldest 46, youngest, 20), and 16 grand children most in college at this time. I expect next year I will start counting great grand children. I formerly owned and operated a large building and development company in Central Florida.

Approximately seven years ago I organized an all mens christian singing group in church and learned the essential computer skills to coordinate those activities by email. When in the business world my employees operated the computers so be patience as I am a Dinosaur in a high tech world and need to be fed from time to time.

Hi, everyone, I am a professional golfer and have been one since 86. I haved lived in the central florida area since then. Having moved down from Illinois. I have been a fan since the Magic's first draft pick of Nick Anderson. I own two course records in the area and am playing my best golf of my life now in my low 40's. I played basketball in 8th grade but found golf soon after and haven't played organized ball since. I have two sons and one is a very talented basketball player playing for Deltona High, he has hopes of playing for a top college and I just hope he has a happy life where his career does not become the sole focus. Life is too short to live and die on a jumpshot. One last thing I hope the Democrats who have now taken over congress have the balls to put George Bush in his place and get us out of Iraq before anymore families have to go thru the tragedy of losing a loved one a useless war.

Great job everyone! I feel like I know each and everyone of you a little more on a personal level now and not just a "who are you post".

It was very interesting reading these things. A lot of you exposed your age(surprising). Honestly, some of the basketball minds on these boards are so good I would have never guessed they were from college students.

And of course believe it or not, there was more than one doctor that contributes to the boards.

How many grandparents are contributing here? I was astounded!

I found out yesterday that a guy is posting on here that lives 5 minutes from my house and I live about an hour from Orlando.

On a personal note the Doctor Camino from Caguas, Puerto Rico is the doctor that took care of my wife and her siblings when she was young. My wife hails from Caguas. This doctor(Camino) is Davcivic's(he posts a lot on here) uncle.

Ibonedteribell, who also posts a lot on here, worked with this doctor together in P.R.

It's a small world.