Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Life after LeBron: Williams tries to move on

As an avid Mo Williams hater, this article made me laugh and smile. Basketball is just a sport and these players are human too, but I can't STAAAAND this guy and as I read this article, I can only picture all the times of him doing his lil' cherio thingy after ever made 3, or dancing and posing with Lebron. LOL.

Mo Williams(notes) is 27, healthy and has three years and $26 million remaining on his Cleveland Cavaliers contract. But none of that mattered much to him this summer after he watched LeBron James(notes) leave the Cavs to join the Miami Heat. Williams said he was so depressed by James’ exit that he considered walking away from the NBA.

“That’s how bad it got,” Williams said. “I contemplated it. I really sat down and envisioned life after basketball. …I really saw myself not playing.

“You get back here to Cleveland, get around the new coaching staff, start a few workouts, get around the young guys and basically accept the fact that we are not what we once were,” he said. “We don’t have the No. 23 jersey hanging in the locker before every game now.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhxLpDAmYgrViYLK16dQQG.8vLYF?slug=mc-williamscavs092010

I had the same feeling as you.

What a little *****... really.. That is the biggest Waaaaaaaah! I have ever seen/read... proves that he is weak and lacks heart and hussle.

• Upvote 1

:shard:

If he was a high school kid who saw his best friend transfer to a private school powerhouse, then he wouldn't come off as a punk *****, but he's an NBA star bringing in 27 mil in the next 3 years. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to feel sorry for this guy.

• Upvote 2

:shard:

If he was a high school kid who saw his best friend transfer to a private school powerhouse, then he wouldn't come off as a punk *****, but he's an NBA star bringing in 27 mil in the next 3 years. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to feel sorry for this guy.

I agree. Talk about self pity. Be professional and move on.

LMAO, I feel sorry for Cleveland and everything connected to it. I wonder how many "cavs fans" will show up here this season.

I feel sorry for the true cav fans. Those are the ones that were fans before lebron was there. They're the ones that are truely effect but King Dikface

From Hoopsworld - Mo Williams

""Just need to put this out there to all my fans about the yahoo story about me retiring, sense it's getting a little out of hand. I was misquoted or misunderstood however u want to put it. I will clear everything up Monday on media day. I was never considering walking away rt now."

Does he really think he has fans? LOL!!!