Sign in to follow this  
howard is a beast

What Vince Carter Can Do

are you sleep or blind. every topic on this message board has some type of vc bashing. this is the orlando site not another team, and vince plays for the magic. so why would i expect to see a little more positive post about a magic player? you said the media was calling out d howard, well the media is not up here. magic fans are up here. i love d howard, and im talking about up here. if he would have had a bad series, we wouldnt be calling for his head. rashard had a bad series, but you dont see me bashing him, nor hardly anyone else.

Look at your posts, now back to mine. Now back at your posts. Now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped posting like you do and started posting comments like me, then it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you post like I do.

I'm on a horse.

• Upvote 1

Look at your posts, now back to mine. Now back at your posts. Now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped posting like you do and started posting comments like me, then it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you post like I do.

I'm on a horse.

But are you riding the horse backwards, Mr. Mustafa?

But are you riding the horse backwards, Mr. Mustafa?

Is there any other way?

I'm on a horse.

:svgsad:

once again who cares what you take and who are you?

He's DOM, the message board Galactus. Who are you?

Anyway, I read the thread..after I last posted. When you play a majority of the game with a great amount of focus and especially a 4th quarter, you've had a great game. In order to be on fire, you have to make crucial plays and have high field goal percentage. Vince didn't.

If Carter were able to adjust his game to fit his changed status on the team then I would say keep him, but I don't see Carter being able to change his game. We all saw when it came down to the pressure points (as in ft's) and Carter just didn't have it for his team.

The best Carter can do for his team is his expiring contract that should hopefully get the Magic something before the trade deadline. That is what I see Vince Carter doing for the Magic and nothing else.

I'm on a horse.

Amazing post.