Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Waiting for someone to take Okafor

Don't fret. CP3 to Orlando is still in the works. I spoke to my friend yesterday on the phone after the CP3 announcement. Howard wants Chris Paul here. Chris Paul wants to play here. Otis is holding up because of Okafor's large contract.

My friend also says that Otis is playing his cards right. Technically, he has until trade deadline to get this done. But CP3 wanting out now is expediting the situation.

My friend is also confident that we have the trade assets to do so. We have Gortat as a trade piece, and if it takes losing him and keeping Okafor in the process, some of the Magic brass are OK with that.

Be patient. Otis is smarter than you think. They are working on CP3 coming here.

Hope so ...

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Don't fret. CP3 to Orlando is still in the works. I spoke to my friend yesterday on the phone after the CP3 announcement. Howard wants Chris Paul here. Chris Paul wants to play here. Otis is holding up because of Okafor's large contract.

My friend also says that Otis is playing his cards right. Technically, he has until trade deadline to get this done. But CP3 wanting out now is expediting the situation.

My friend is also confident that we have the trade assets to do so. We have Gortat as a trade piece, and if it takes losing him and keeping Okafor in the process, some of the Magic brass are OK with that.

Be patient. Otis is smarter than you think. They are working on CP3 coming here.

Hope so ...

You have to be the biggest running joke on this forum. First you post a bunch of pictures of you posing with some random hot chicks to prove to a bunch of people that you will never meet that you are a ladies man. Then you deliberately internet stalk a female poster. Now you try to pose as a insider, using a picture from your phone of all things, in another misguided attempt to gain acceptance from a internet community.

Guess what? It backfired. I think I speak for the majority of the posters that have been here for a while when I tell you that you are a ******* loser.