Sign in to follow this  
UBBALLER8

Jordan would have never wanted to play with Magic or Bird

quote:
Michael Jordan talked about the decision made by LeBron James to sign with the Heat, joining Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry (Bird), called up Magic (Johnson) and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'" Jordan said on Sunday. "But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_...lay_with_magic_bird/

Maybe this is why Bron changed his number from #23 to #6. You can't wear Jordan's number but want to be Scottie Pippen. I guess 33 is taken on the Heat anyway (for those that don't know that's Alonzo Mourning and it's been retired).

now that MJ thinks he's a tit, give lebron a few years and he will want to change his number out of deference to his next all-time favourite player Dr J

The man LeBron looks up to so much, the greatest of all time, that he decided to drop the 23 for 6, is now questioning his competitive side.

But I think Jordan has never shown much respect for LeBron. Probably because he sees him like so many of do. A d-bag.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

The man LeBron looks up to so much, the greatest of all time, that he decided to drop the 23 for 6, is now questioning his competitive side.

But I think Jordan has never shown much respect for LeBron. Probably because he sees him like so many of do. A d-bag.

In all fairness MJ was seen as a D-Bag in a lot of places around the league, but he was a competitor who people respected. LeBron doesn't deserve anyone's respect because he thinks he's bigger than the game.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I remember during a Cavs Heat game Jordan was in the front row watching, and Lebron explained to the media of how honored he was to have Jordan their watching him and Wade go at it etc. How it was great to see him show up and would always look over to MJ after he made a highlight or something. While Wade was jus being Wade.

then Jordan said he was there promoting DWade and his new shoe or something. And Wade dunked on Varajao

I remember Jordan at his camp bein asked whos the best player outa Kobe Lebron Wade. And Jordan says I'll be straight up, Kobe.

Bron had this idea for a long time. to go to Miami..he knew that number was taken, that is why he said that everyone should give up 23....so he would not look bad when he went to Miami....who are ou kidding, He knew from way back then when he said that....hE WAS COVERING HIS A S S

I wear number 6 in one of my teams. As soon as I saw lebron was changing to Number 6 jersey, which meant he was out of cleaveland... I forked out the money to get a new jersey and now I sport the great Shawn Kemps 40#

Jordan is spot on, and thats the difference between Jordan (kobe) and Lebron... Lebron does not have a competitive edge.

F.U. Lebron