quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by JJ is MY homeboy:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by JJ is MY homeboy:

Wade and Bosh are on espn right now and both of em have said they're willing to take less money to get more players to win in Miami...

For role players... Chris Bosh is taking less money by not going to Miami with a sign and trade, but that's mainly because of Toronto.

I understand that part of it bc Bosh was really pusing for a S & T but it was interesting hearing Wade saying he was willing to take less bc he could get the 6yr 130 mil deal in MIA

The thing is he might take a bit less to help bring in role players because that team, as of right now, is complete garbage outside of Wade/Bosh. Even if both took a pay cut, the team would still need to move Beasley in order to get LeBron. Hopefully no team in the league is willing to do that.

Ya I agree with that. If anybody in the league takes Beasley for nothing or close to nothing and Miami gets Lebron they should be immediatley kicked out of the league

quote:
Originally posted by Ullan:

methinks this increases the chance spoelstra and riley will have different roles by the start of the season...

Wade himself said Erik would be the coach next year and that's that. I think if Riley decided to really coach, Wade would be furious (he seems to really like Spoelstra).

Also, I think the whole Riley thing would've happened if LeBron were to also join, because I guess Riley thinks he's one capable of handling the egos.

I'm super happy with this deal.

I want the Orlando Magic to know that they have to get better if they want that championship.

Good for the Miami Heat, I think they will push the Magic and that's probably what will help get the Magic over the hump...stepping up their game.

*AHEM*

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

1. LeBron to New York

2. Wade to stay in Miami

3. Amare to New York

4. Bosh to Miami

5. Clam Chowder

Check.

quote:

*AHEM*

quote:

1. LeBron to New York

2. Wade to stay in Miami

3. Amare to New York

4. Bosh to Miami

5. Clam Chowder

Check.

I had clam chowder last night, so you can cross that off as well.

quote:

1. LeBron to New York

2. Wade to stay in Miami

3. Amare to New York

4. Bosh to Miami

5. Clam Chowder

6. Swords?

7. Saws?

8. Clubs?

9. Claws?

10. Hatred?

11. Anger?

12. Mermaid?

13. Murder?

Fixed.

quote:

not worried, unless LeBron joins them (which I doubt).

And what the hell are you guys talking about? Chris Bosh is far from a Magic killer. The guy posted numbers below his season average against the Magic this year.

Years before that, he was posting career highs against us. Bosh had one game in which he scored 42 against us. He wouldn't even miss a **** freaking free throw against us. You obviously weren't here that year.

If Lebron will go to Miami if he wants gold easily. If this actually happens, we won't win anything for a couple of years but these players really would be crazy if they didn't resign with each other after forming a dynasty.

As Magic fan, I wouldn't be able to watch the NBA for a couple of years. Especially when the NBA would be about one team.

They're "Magic Killers"?

Jesus christ, you miserable, miserable human beings. The term is "star players". If we're going to use a term like "Magic Killer", which is itself bull**** anyways, can we at least reserve it for something other than "Superstar player goes for slightly above his seasons average"?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

They're "Magic Killers"?

Jesus christ, you miserable, miserable human beings. The term is "star players". If we're going to use a term like "Magic Killer", which is itself bull**** anyways, can we at least reserve it for something other than "Superstar player goes for slightly above his seasons average"?

quote:

Bron, Bosh and Wade are now Magic killers. I've heard it all.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

They're "Magic Killers"?

i agree when i think back to the season just gone out of all our losses we have we only really got beaten a couple of times.

against boston we won 2 got beaten 1 lost it/ no show 3

we lost the rest and based on that the only magic killers are the team themselevs in this league some one will step up here and there and nail some big shots and get some confidence the key was how we responded to it.