Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Update from Three Separate Sources

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Boozer for MP/Gortat or Boozer for Bass/Gortat and future picks or something.

They either take that or lose him for nothing to another team. We're doing them a favor.

WINCENT

yo post that gif son i wanna see it lolz

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

This is going to kill some of you but I am driving across the country over the next two days with my wife and kids and will be offline. Kinda like a Griswold family vacation, except we have a nice Suburban and no dog will be tied to the bumper.

Anyway, I have no idea if the "plan" will come to fruition. Some of the details given to me weren't perfectly clear. However, I trust the targets are clear and Otis will swing hard for the fences if he feels he needs to and can make stuff happen. Obviously, the two biggest hurdles in the Paul trade are Okafor's deal AND the fact that Otis LOVES Jameer. Blessings.

Well, God Bless you during that trip.

Maybe i'm seeing it differently, but that article doesn't state that is the package to get Boozer. I read it as those are the players the Jazz like on our roster and a combo of that group should be good enough to land Boozer.

Just about to leave. Catman, to respond to your question, Magical told Rev the Paul deal was a "done deal" last Thursday night. My source absolutely denied such, and I posted that information in the Paul thread. (Plus, I know the exact identities and importance of all three of my placed sources. They are very legit. I myself have been directly communicating with the one). That said, I agree that most of the targets are the same.

Speaking of information, I hear you know some stuff. Watcha got? icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Maybe i'm seeing it differently, but that article doesn't state that is the package to get Boozer. I read it as those are the players the Jazz like on our roster and a combo of that group should be good enough to land Boozer.

No you're not, thats all it was. No trade talks have actually been confirmed and thats just like saying "the magic like good players on these teams"...but I guess it leaves some hope

So you gotta look at OJ's situation. He's paying $25,000 a month in alimony, got another man driving around in his car and ****ing his wife in a house he's still paying the mortgage on. Now I'm not saying he should have killed her... but I understand.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Comments: For Paul, Otis needs to be willing to give up a star player to get him. That would have to be Jameer. We would take Okafor and Posey's contract if the 3 top free agents team up together (Bron, Wade, Bosh). (We would need to match that or be second fiddle, and Otis does not like being second fiddle at anything).

Which completely explains all the "I like this team" talk by Otis. If the big 3 don't team up, and we don't make the move for CP3 (or Boozer, for that matter)...not much damage control would be necessary for Nelson & Co.

quote:
tell dwight to text boozer to publicly demand a trade

a FA demanding a trade.... that would definitely be a first.

I think Utah's interest in getting Magic players back as opposed to letting Booze walk is very well established at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:
tell dwight to text boozer to publicly demand a trade

a FA demanding a trade.... that would definitely be a first.

I think Utah's interest in getting Magic players back as opposed to letting Booze walk is very well established at this point.

i didn't say the world was perfect..

quote:
Originally posted by HerdNation:

this is the best Chris Paul trade scenario i've seen on the boards...it's actually a realisitc deal.

Thats because its not speculation. It's actually coming from sources who know what they're talking about. Praise God!