Sign in to follow this  
patport21

Boozer to Orlando? -Chad Ford (update pg. 3)

Here it is.

quote:
Jazz free agent Carlos Boozer was bombarded with calls last night. The Jazz, Bulls, Heat, Nets and Knicks all made their calls. The Nets and Heat are considered the front runners for Boozer as far as teams with cap space go. But don't be surprised to see Boozer heading to a team like the Orlando Magic. The Jazz would like to re-sign Boozer. But if they can't, they'll actively pursue a sign-and-trade to get something back for Boozer.

The Magic have been offering Marcin Gortat, Brandon Bass, the expiring contract of Vince Carter to interested teams. The Jazz may also have interest in a sign-and-trade for J.J. Redick. They still need a shooter to replace Kyle Korver.

Truehoop with Chad Ford

duh they want jj, we'll take some ronnie brewer, then get corey brewer here somehow, then we can have a beer night at the center or something.

I like Boozer, wouldn't mind him on the team but I feel like we need better talent on the perimeter. We'd be to top heavy with Boozer all our best players would be in the front court.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

duh they want jj, we'll take some ronnie brewer, then get corey brewer here somehow, then we can have a beer night at the center or something.

Brewer is not on the jazz. he is on the griz...

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

Brewer is not on the jazz. he is on the griz...

riiight, i forgot about that trade, my brewer night is a bust.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

BIRD, GAY, BOOZER OR BUST.

+1(another post)

Boozer would be a good fit for the Magic. I think Dwight and him would play off each other very nicely.

Still not sure Boozer is the answer we need, but I wouldn't be complaining if we got him. Uphill climb, especially if any two of the Big Three end up on the same team.