Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Orlando Targeting Brad Miller? CP3 Talks Dead? (Link)

quote:
It seems the Magic have given up on getting Chris Paul from New Orleans because the Hornets' front office is not responding to the trade proposal from the Magic.

Lets put that speculation to rest for good.

Read on to hear about Brad Miller and why we are tartgeting him(goodbye polish hammer):

http://www.clickorlando.com/ma...24076330/detail.html

If we signs Miller, Gortat will be traded this summer for sure. I could Otis trying to get his guy Dominique Jones and fillers from the Mavs for Gortat.

Also I heard the Celtics are gonna make a run at Miller, too. And I think the Bulls would like to have him back, but he'll have to take a paycut, though.

Talks can be dead all they like, as long as talks for Amar'e are in the works. Us sign and trading for Amar'e seems more realistic anyways, since they are gonna lose him either way, while New Orleans ISN'T gonna lose CP3 either way.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

Talks can be dead all they like, as long as talks for Amar'e are in the works. Us sign and trading for Amar'e seems more realistic anyways, since they are gonna lose him either way, while New Orleans ISN'T gonna lose CP3 either way.

I don't believe we have a shot at Amare in a S&T unless he takes a paycut. Amare is the Knicks plan B behind Bosh, and I read that the Suns will go after David Lee if they can't resign Stoudemire. So they basically could work out a S&T, with the Knicks signing Amare for the full MAX.

I'll still wait for free agent open season to start, but they'd have to be stupid to get rid of CP3 for....anything, really.

Brad Miller is more attainable, but I'd rather just keep Gortat.

Yeah, we give up on CHRIS PAUL and turn to BRAD MILLER to save our team.

[jareth]AIN'T NO THREAD LIKE A MURPHY THREAD CUZ A MURPHY THREAD DON'T STOP[/jareth]