Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Junkie's info from last night

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

We should be allowed to post nudes.

Shut up, you strawberry milk guzzling dork.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Smack, man, I wish you posted more and know you are reading this thread. I always enjoyed reading your stuff.

Threads like this are precisely why you don't see me post here anymore. Legit basketball discussions were once the rule, not the exception.

Too many nerds think they're cool on the internet because nobody can actually see them sitting behind their computer in their Spiderman Underoos, sipping on strawberry milk and jerking off to a JC Penney's lingerie catalog. And these are the same people claiming to be basketball masterminds.

It's just too sad to even bother participating in anymore.

FWIW, strawberry milk is excellent.

You gotta shake it first.

73m5p0.jpg

One thing I feel people ignore is the fact that we are just fans like you all. We where regular members at one point and now we got the opportunity to help the team we love and follow.

We are not payed to do this, we do it because we love our team. It seems like people just hate on authority for the heck of it. Most members think that we are here to fight them, ignore them, put them down and be nazis or whatever. We don't want to have to control you guys and/or tell you what to not do. But we have some rules to follow, if you break them, we need to let you know.

Obviously we try to understand and be flexible, some of you might remember our TOS by the word test we tried a while back. People where getting warnings daily, because some members thought we needed this and that people where getting away with murder. Its stupid.

That doesn't work. Then you have to remember that we are all different. Different cultures, races, social levels, etc. We all have different ideas. Just because someone else thinks different it doesn't mean they are necessarily right or wrong. We need to be adults and if we don't agree with something, fine argue it, but don't take it personal. This is the internet anyways. Most of us will never ever ever meet in person, so what's the point.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

it is sad smack but i totally agree. i still read but get very little from it. i dont know what else to say. i love knowing about the magic but this has gotten out of hand.

Then shouldn't you and others do something about it. If you complain about the content but don't provide any of the content you want to see, then how will it be here? If you want to see smarter basketball talk, start it. Others will follow

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

it is sad smack but i totally agree. i still read but get very little from it. i dont know what else to say. i love knowing about the magic but this has gotten out of hand. jack l j

Fixed.

As for the thread topic, I have but one proposal:

I want the option to ban people at my whim. That is all.

Also, understand that a lot of the problems are fixed and dealt with behind scene. PM's etc. Just because you don't see action doesn't mean we don't do things to warn and suspend people. It happens almost daily, reminders and messages are sent to try and keep the community going.

quote:

No, seriously though... Every time someone creates a new thread, mods need to lock it and say, "this belongs in the Paul."

if there's legit knowledge or articles then it doesn't gets locked or moved. We only do that with "I think we should" threads.

If we didn't then the board would be impossible to read. You have no idea how many things we delete/lock just because somebody wants people to pay attention to their idea rather than have it become a part of another individual thread.

For what its worth, i didn't want to lock soul bro's other thread. Somebody suggested that he post in the Paul thread and he amended his post.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Smack, man, I wish you posted more and know you are reading this thread. I always enjoyed reading your stuff.

Threads like this are precisely why you don't see me post here anymore. Legit basketball discussions were once the rule, not the exception.

Too many nerds think they're cool on the internet because nobody can actually see them sitting behind their computer in their Spiderman Underoos, sipping on strawberry milk and jerking off to a JC Penney's lingerie catalog. And these are the same people claiming to be basketball masterminds.

It's just too sad to even bother participating in anymore.

Smack is right. I am surprised that the Orlando Magic organization isn't appalled at what this board has become. I hear the Mods talk about the importance of tolerating the tomfoolery that goes on but I don't hear about being considerate of ALL the Magic Fans that visit this site.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

No, seriously though... Every time someone creates a new thread, mods need to lock it and say, "this belongs in the Paul."

if there's legit knowledge or articles then it doesn't gets locked or moved. We only do that with "I think we should" threads.

If we didn't then the board would be impossible to read. You have no idea how many things we delete/lock just because somebody wants people to pay attention to their idea rather than have it become a part of another individual thread.

For what its worth, i didn't want to lock soul bro's other thread. Somebody suggested that he post in the Paul thread and he amended his post.

I meant every thread from now to eternity needs to be locked or merged to the 'Paul'.