Nyce_1

Junkie's info from last night

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Junkie: The Glen Beck of the Orlando Magic Message Boards.

Thats Way off...

More like the the joe Klein of the message boards

Or Bill Maher

now i know why we dont get along...

quote:

Don't insult my man Beck like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'd really love to know how you guys calling me out for the things I do is any different from people complaining about Junkie?

And before you go "Well, Junkie was suspended, maybe you should be too then", save it. I don't antagonize people or discussions on this forum.

Jareth, come on. You and a few others specialize in this department, especially towards Junkie. I agree about your age gap comment in some ways. Junkie is over 20 years older than you and truly doesn't get much of your humor, let alone appreciate it. He feels you and others antagonize the living heck out of him. It's painful to watch it happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

Don't insult my man Beck like that.

You're right, I apologize.

Junkie: The Cable News of the Orlando Magic Message Board.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Hey, hey, hey, guys, both Beck AND Maher suck.

That's not really fair. They're both very good at their jobs.

Their jobs involve lowering the intellectual discourse, having to bend any and all facts they find inconvenient to fit their agenda, and when necessary tell blatant, obvious straight-faced lies, but they're both very good at it.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

I'd really love to know how you guys calling me out for the things I do is any different from people complaining about Junkie?

And before you go "Well, Junkie was suspended, maybe you should be too then", save it. I don't antagonize people or discussions on this forum.

Jareth, come on. You and a few others specialize in this department, especially towards Junkie. I agree about your age gap comment in some ways. Junkie is over 20 years older than you and truly doesn't get much of your humor, let alone appreciate it. He feels you and others antagonize the living heck out of him. It's painful to watch it happen.

The fact that Junkie is over 20 years older than Jareth (who's old himself) and acts the way he does doesn't help his case at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Hey, hey, hey, guys, both Beck AND Maher suck.

That's not really fair. They're both very good at their jobs.

Their jobs involve lowering the intellectual discourse, having to bend any and all facts they find inconvenient to fit their agenda, and when necessary tell blatant, obvious straight-faced lies, but they're both very good at it.

That's fair. They're like priests.

quote:

If Junkie got suspended for the thread I'm assuming he did, then he got suspended because he was picking a fight with a MOD.

How anyone could believe that didn't warrant a suspension is well beyond me.

Thanks, DOM. Makes sense to me. In the end, I hope this place can incorporate more grace and respect between posters.

quote:

quote:

If Junkie got suspended for the thread I'm assuming he did, then he got suspended because he was picking a fight with a MOD.

How anyone could believe that didn't warrant a suspension is well beyond me.

Thanks, DOM. Makes sense to me. In the end, I hope this place can incorporate more grace and respect between posters.

Are the Mods alone responsible for that?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

The fact that Junkie is over 20 years older than Jareth (who's old himself) and acts the way he does doesn't help his case at all.

I hear you, TT. I am just sharing what I see.