Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

OMG OMG

DEAL IS DONE

HANG ON FOR THE RIDE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAH GAWD!

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

All signs are pointing to Miami this is ridiculous. Otis better not be quoted tommorow with the usual line, I like this team, and I think it can compete with the Heat. At 9:01 after Lebron chooses the Heat, he needs to phone NewOrleans and let them know deal on.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Who cares? This is an internet forum. You're going to have critics, myself included.

I get crap all the time around here. You don't see me speaking out on it. It's just all stupid fun if you ask me.

I just worked out a deal on the trade machine that involves Philly, New Orleans and the Magic. All according to Rev's insider info this could work nycely.

Magic get Iggy, Paul, Young, and Posey

Philly get Pietrus and Okafor and a first round pick to sweeten the deal or part of the TPE.

New Orleans get Nelson, Carter and Bass and a possible first or the TPE. Whichever works out for either Philly or N.O.

This makes Magic look like.

Paul, Duhon, AJ?

Iggy, JJ?

Posey,Young

Shard, Young, Anderson

Howard, Gortat, Olson

This still leaves us with Gortat as a great backup or powar forward against the bigger teams. or a possible trade piece. Resign JJ and call it a day. What do you all think, let the bashing begin.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

I just worked out a deal on the trade machine that involves Philly, New Orleans and the Magic. All according to Rev's insider info this could work nycely.

Philly get Pietrus and Okafor and a first round pick to sweeten the deal or part of the TPE.

New Orleans get Nelson, Carter and Bass and a possible first or the TPE. Whichever works out for either Philly or N.O.

Paul, Duhon, AJ?

Iggy, JJ?

Posey,Young

Shard, Young, Anderson

Howard, Gortat, Olson

This still leaves us with Gortat as a great backup or powar forward against the bigger teams. or a possible trade piece. Resign JJ and call it a day. What do you all think, let the bashing begin.

nycely? really?

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

Paul, Duhon, AJ?

Iggy, JJ?

Posey,Young

Shard, Young, Anderson

Howard, Gortat, Olson Olson

Oh, oh, do we have Mary Kate or Ashley?????

quote:

i already stated my central air is broke and it's hot as balls in my house.

i thought the iggy & thad trade was terribly one sided.

i asked why duhon's & harrington's names haven't come up in your emails.

it would be one thing if i called you a liar, but i didn't. i'm simply questioning the likelihood of these blockbuster trades, especially when there is more than 1 being talked about.

quote:

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

quote:

Rev you have been on here a while and i thank you for whatever info you hear...

Thanks for being willing to take whatever ***holes say just to let us have an imaginary wild ride for a few days.

I for one like it when i can just sit and think about the possibilities until proven otherwise

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

Dude you been here a year... Chill pill and stop drinkin haterade