Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Okafor is making like 15 million and CAN'T play PF next to dwight - no midrange game.

But still I make the deal and just wait it out. Surely SOMEONE will want Ok4

Okafor makes almost 11 million. Considering that Paul is a BYC player til the 30th we could make the numbers work a little easier and take Okafor in a deal.

Also, If Cole Aldrich (11th pick) was traded to OKC for the 18th and 21st pick, isn't Bledsoe being picked with the 18 somewhat of a hint that they are moving a PG?

That seems legitimate. Please, god, take Emeka. Who cares? If that becomes the only reason this doesn't work out... icon_mad.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Molecman:

quote:

Okafor is making like 15 million and CAN'T play PF next to dwight - no midrange game.

Okafor makes almost 11 million. Considering that Paul is a BYC player til the 30th we could make the numbers work a little easier and take Okafor in a deal.

Also, If Cole Aldrich (11th pick) was traded to OKC for the 18th and 21st pick, isn't Bledsoe being picked with the 18 somewhat of a hint that they are moving a PG?

My thoughts

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

****!!! Just take Okafor... And Trade GORTAT!!!! Okafor then becomes the back up center...Its worth it to get Paul. Dont blow this if you got a shot Otiz

Could this be the back up plan.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Molecman:

quote:

My thoughts

But apparently Bledsoe's going to the Clippers. More importantly, Craig Brackins was taken by Oklahoma City for New Orleans. Okafor to us? Man...what a ride